STOLEN Stolen FJ60 in bay area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, my landcruiser (fj60) was stolen last Saturday night in Walnut Creek California . It was a gift from my father as he was passing from cancer so the vehicle has more sentimental value than anything I own. Please if you see it anywhere or any of the parts possibly please flag it.

Description:
1984 fj60
33 inch bfg tires
Arb lockers front and back with air compressor
Rebuilt axels with 4.54 gear ratios
Arb front and rear bumpers
Arb side rails.
IMG_9230.jpeg

That sux
Nice rig. I'll keep an eye out down in San Gabriel Valley area (20 miles east of Los Angeles).
Drive around local area as most stoln rigs up north seem to be used for local joy rides.

Lots of theft of these cruisers (and other vehicles) in Cali and Oregon the past few years. Lots of recovery stories too. Most of the time they are found within a few blocks of where they were stolen. Mostly they’re being used for camping and doing drugs until the gas runs out and then they ditch them. Most of the time we hear about a recovery. Keep looking close by.

That’s really sad.

Most of them are recovered - there are lots of threads where these have been stolen and recovered.

Sorry to hear...

At least it's back home. How and where and when was it found, maybe that'll be useful to someone else down the line...

Steering wheel was cut(had a lock bar on it) and they f***ed up the ignition, destroyed lock on passenger side, and some destroyed the steering wheel housing plastic.

Prob a grand of fixes
VintageTeqParts.com has the locks and ignition parts you’ll need. They’re tough to come by but Matt has it all. He even has the ability to cut new Toyota keys on a vintage Toyota key cutter.

Steering wheel…. That’s gonna be a tougher find. Keep looking, you’ll find one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom