SOLD Stock 60 leafs in DFW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for stock height 60 leaf springs, any condition.

PM me price and condition.

@cruiseroutfit has Japanese OEM height replacement springs enroute according to another thread here recently. Just an FYI if you can wait and want to replace with something that is not also 40+years old like the ones you are removing/removed.

Post #78 here for reference:

Last edited:
@cruiseroutfit has Japanese OEM height replacement springs enroute according to another thread here recently. Just an FYI if you can wait and want to replace with something that is not also 40+years old like the ones you are removing/removed.

Post #78 here for reference:

I have OME mediums currently, just looking for some to swap back to stock height

I have OME mediums currently, just looking for some to swap back to stock height
I only edited my post to add the link.

OEM does not mean OME. Cruiser outfitters will be selling stock height (OEM height) springs soon.

OEM does not mean OME.

Yeah... I'm aware, maybe I didn't establish my intentions too clearly. I'm guessing new stock OEM springs from cruiser outfitters will be more than what I'm willing to spend. Looking for a used pair, the kind people take off when they install their OME lifts, and throw in the back of the shop to collect dust... interested in any condition

Yeah... I'm aware, maybe I didn't establish my intentions too clearly. I'm guessing new stock OEM springs from cruiser outfitters will be more than what I'm willing to spend. Looking for a used pair, the kind people take off when they install their OME lifts, and throw in the back of the shop to collect dust... interested in any condition
I have a set I'll be taking off my fj62 in the next month or so to put on a lift. I'm in the Richardson area (I also have factory fzj80 steps if you're still looking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom