STLCA Picture Of The Day Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats awesome. Glad you got it all put back together and more so that she is loving the cruiser life :)

New look
IMG_2334.JPG

Jason, your rig is looking bad ass, dude! Like the wheels, what are they from, a FJ Cruiser?

Thanks man. I know these wheels are 5th gen 4runner wheels, but they may have been available on the FJC as well.

Joel stole my thunder, but it's worth repeating...

Badass Sir! Looking very nice.

4 runner looks good. We had a '98 just like that we sold a couple of years ago. It's a 5 speed. I sold it with 360,000 on it. I sold it to a buddy of mine and it is still going strong at 379,000. I miss that truck!

4 runner looks good. We had a '98 just like that we sold a couple of years ago. It's a 5 speed. I sold it with 360,000 on it. I sold it to a buddy of mine and it is still going strong at 379,000. I miss that truck!

I converted this one to a 5 speed a couple years ago, wasn't lucky enough for it to be factory. I've been really impressed with over the years.

Went down to my buddy's cabin and cleaned it up for camping this year.
IMG_0062.JPG

The 40 last year down there.

IMG_2373.JPG

Can you find the FZJ80 in this picture?
Garage Front.JPG

I was summoned home yesterday and this was the view welcoming me home.
Front 95.JPG

After cutting the limbs off the truck, she had taken a number of hits. [broken windshield and drivers mirror, bent radio antenna, dented hood/roof/cowl in front of windshield]

The tree trunk was a little over 2 ft in diameter. Initially, I thought it was a sweet gum but realized later that it was a sycamore. Never saw that one developing. The roots on the south side were rotted and yesterday's winds caught it just right (wrong for me) and it fell over. Carolyn has an expert coming out later this week to check out all the trees. We could be living without much shade soon if she gets answers that she is not comfortable with.
Down Tree.JPG

Dayum Larry, that sucks but I guess the house is not hurt?

Nope. The standing seam roof is mangled where the tree hit and will have to be replaced. Plus the gutter and a portion of the soffit is broken. So the house faired reasonably well. I think the credit does go to the standing seam roofing because the limbs could not pierce it so the tree just slid off. Got to have a silver lining or pretend to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom