Wanted steering box adjustment screw plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's a long shot but would anyone have the plate that the steering box adjustment screw goes into. Mine is broke. I have attached pictures to illustrate. It is the plate down at the bottom of the picture from sor. You can see in the picture where mine snapped from the slightest adjustment. I'm assuming that it has been cracked for some time. It is a 1969 fj40.

wp_ss_20170528_0001 (2).jpg

WP_20170528_12_03_26_Pro.jpg

awesome. I will take it. do you do pay pal. If so I will send you the cash Friday morning

pm me your preferred payment method and I will get you paid

well I paid @Cruiserman45 and I never received my part or heard from him again. I'm assuming something happened to him because I would hate to believe that we have scammers on this site. Or maybe he just scammed me.

Sub'd. I thought about contacting this guy when he popped up. Glad I waited.

Find a couple of his other posts offering parts and find out if the buyers got their stuff.

Good luck.

Mark

www.marksoffroad.net

yep. He's a scammer. It's fine. I got the part free locally anyways. Just wanted people to know that this guy will rip you off.

good. I'll call him

straight to voicemail. I wonder if something happened to the guy

He was active in the wanteds for a while. Not sure if he sold anything. I've never noticed any other complaints. At first glance his list of members he follows indicated he might be a cruiserhead.

Can you contact PayPal and figure out who he is?

Maybe he's been on the radar of @woody

I emailed him and called him. No response.

he emailed me today. He had an emergency come up so that's why he couldn't be reached. Just glad to hear that he is ok and it's good to know that this site still has honest people.

As we all know "the prooof is in the pudding". Hope he comes through for you.

Either way, it'd be nice to know the outcome.

As we all know "the prooof is in the pudding". Hope he comes through for you.

Either way, it'd be nice to know the outcome.
exactly. And I still haven't received anything from this guy. What a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom