Steel Toe Boots!! Whatcha Got? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stay away from the plastic for steel toe jim

Can you expand on this. I have a set of "safety toe" boots with a composite toe. Much better in cold weather than steel for heat cold transfer. I haven't put the toe to the test yet though.

heres a pic of the "blundstones" i got in New Zealand, basically they werent too expensive, wear out a little bit fast, but they are light easy to put on and dont get to hot.

ive had Matterhorns and they wear like steal but are are better for someone with narrow feet, they killed mine.

Ive had a few others but cant remember there names, threw my last ones in the garbage before i left Canada.
IMG_3753.jpg

i have a pair of justin boot hightop tennis shoe with steel toe. real comfortable. not sure if approved everywhere. the company i worked for didn't like the but since they had some sort of safety certification seal they allowed them.

White's. There is no better boot on earth.

If you are dealing with chemicals or asphalt, buy the $38 Wal-Mart specials since they won't last longer than a month anyway. Chemicals and molten asphalt eats boots.

5.11 Tactical Boots are fantastic. The steel toed version I think actually has Kevlar instead of steel so the boot is very light. They also have one that is laced in front and a zipper on the size to get in and out fast but the laces let you fit the boot to your foot. They have a knife pocket in the side as well.

5.11tactical.com sells stuff to the FBI and police. I love their nylon or tactical pants too. Very good stuff.

Danners and Asolo have served me well, they're great for those of us with wide feet. What ever name brand you go with, a good pair of foot beds are well worth the coin for the additional comfort and support.

CAT, they truly are the best steel toe boot's I have ever owned, on my third pair. They are harder to break in, but they are like gloves on my feet. I also have a set of Danner FT Lewis, very expensive but what's money compared to comfort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom