SSO Sliders

Discussion in '120-Series Toyotas' started by Arailt, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Arailt

Arailt SILVER Star

Finally got around to taking pictures. I'm not a welder, but they appear to be very well made. I gave up on the idea of painting myself because it'll be months before it's warm enough and the supports will be a real PIA to prep/paint, so I dropped them off this afternoon to be powder coated satin black.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bluetribal likes this.
  2. Moose545

Moose545

Those look rock solid and kick-ass, they'll look killer installed.

Arailt likes this.
  3. Arailt

Arailt SILVER Star

Got them back from powder coating today. Hopefully I have time to weld them on soon.

[​IMG]

Breett and GXMac like this.
  4. Arailt

Arailt SILVER Star

I finally got the sliders welded on tonight. The passenger side went on about 1/4" from the pinch weld, but the driver's side must have shifted after we lined it up because it's only sitting about 1/8" off the pinch weld along the side and almost touching the pinch up near the front body mount. Does anyone with experience know if this will cause the slider to hit the body off road? How much do these trucks flex off road? @Vlad?

The sliders look great though. Pictures to follow.

5. BukkakeAisu

BukkakeAisu

Media:
    If any of you guys have the OEM side steps available, I'd love to swap them with my Prado sides or just buy them off you.
    (I'm not going too crazy with this thing and the GX wasn't sold here so might as well play up the "LEXUS" factor...the Prado sides aren't lit and are more sporty looking)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.