squamish-indian arm saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sailor

Jackass of all trades
Threads
So far Ateb John and myself saturday morning departure, I will have my BBQ. Anyone interested? George if you don't go during the week, you lead.

Interested. Trying to make it happen. Early departure is better for me.

Oh and Ateb Philip will likely be riding bi*ch with John so we will have the mechanical side of things handled...

We could meet at the Esso/Tims at Westview exit or the one at Hastings just west of Boundary near the freeway...

im down an indian dureing the week,he is on a ride about,so i wont be going in by myself ,and might have to boot over to the island friday.if i can make it back for saturday im in for sure and yes i lead you bleed.sounds like a great day trip even an over nighter on the spit.absolutly the prime time to go .have not been in for a while ,wonder if the elk have moved in there yet.

Cool George- sorry but I pulled my injectors and that makes a week day impossible. BTW- they were all leaking and had poor spray pattern at low to intermediate speed so I hope for some improvement in performance etc. would be good to get together, hope Saturday works out.

I wouldnt mind for saturday

We could meet at the Esso/Tims at Westview exit or the one at Hastings just west of Boundary near the freeway...

I'll be meeting all y'all at Mamquam River FSR turnoff from HWY 99 'cause I live in Squam. Can I get any votes for a 10AM or earlier start at trailhead?

that works, assuming my damn injectors are ready. John lets leave my place around 0830?

John/Graham. Google maps says it's 67 km from the Boundary Road entrance to the HWY. So, it shouldn't be more than 45 - 50 mins from there.

If you guys are going to leave around 8:30 it'll be all gooood and I'll be there.

Slow down there Sanchez... John is a racing driver, I'm not! Wait... Philip can drive my truck... Bets on what's faster- John's hotted up Prado or my fat assed HDJ??

My calculations might have been influenced by the fact I drive HWY 99 to Vancouver and back every day for work, I know every single corner and bump of that road and I drive it in my Subaru Impreza. It's a tad more nimble than an HDJ.

We drove to Alice Lake last weekend. Every time the speedo crested 80 I got the stare of death from the minister of war and finance...

Way to go guys!
Interested to know how your fair, have they opened the gates???
Last I heard access was a total no-no because vehicles had to drive through salmon/trout spawning creeks (bridges washed out)
and was subjec to a possible fine.

We went to Norton Lake and a C.O trucked pulled up, gave us a verbal warning with an option to pack up and head out immediately.

He said he would meet us at the gate behind the Chief in 3 hours and unlock it for us because he had the little 4x4 bypass blocked by an excavator. If we didnt leave they were going to start fining

We packed up and headed out to find no C.O there and the gate locked. We were able to 4x4 out but the pour guy with the M101 couldn't get passed it..

I wonder what happened to him.

Let us know, I love that area!

:cheers:

Way to go guys!
Interested to know how your fair, have they opened the gates???
Last I heard access was a total no-no because vehicles had to drive through salmon/trout spawning creeks (bridges washed out)
and was subjec to a possible fine.

We went to Norton Lake and a C.O trucked pulled up, gave us a verbal warning with an option to pack up and head out immediately.

He said he would meet us at the gate behind the Chief in 3 hours and unlock it for us because he had the little 4x4 bypass blocked by an excavator. If we didnt leave they were going to start fining

We packed up and headed out to find no C.O there and the gate locked. We were able to 4x4 out but the pour guy with the M101 couldn't get passed it..

I wonder what happened to him.

Let us know, I love that area!

:cheers:

Ummmm. Yikes?

well hut lake is always fun...

My Injectors are ready, friday install!

Truck back in business

Lance meeting at my place 0815
john meeting at Esso/tims on Hastings 1 block west of Boundary 0830 departure

Cool. See you guys in the morning at Mamquam FSR right by the HWY. If you drive passed me I'll assume you're fuelling up and won't freak out. If I should freak out, please phone/text me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom