spy shots of classic Toyotas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pretty :pig:

output.jpg

I like the 40 in the background as well.

My guess it's the 77 that was on CL a few back that a member bought and resold. If I would have a little quicker getting there it would now have a easy life in Northern AZ parked in a insulated garage alongside my other treasure.

LITP.....don't you have enough Cruisers just sitting in your hoard?

I can still remember in 1975 when the first mustard color came out and always wanted one. The top was off this one and in pieces in the back yard. Few small rust holes in the back corners. Few things it was missing I probably had already. Besides I don't have a 77.:rolleyes:

Brown 60 in the background as well

I noticed it as well, thought about getting a 60 with a manual transmission. Problem my garage up north is a little short to park two LWB end to end. That and having a few other Cruisers in there already.

Temptation alert, although the price seems high for the condition, it is a Mustard 1977: 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 40
I can still remember in 1975 when the first mustard color came out and always wanted one. The top was off this one and in pieces in the back yard. Few small rust holes in the back corners. Few things it was missing I probably had already. Besides I don't have a 77.:rolleyes:

I was digging the rear doors. Wish my 80 had ambulance doors some times.

I was digging the rear doors. Wish my 80 had ambulance doors some times.

Need to move to Australia. They got ambulance doors on the 80 series. The 55 series, 60 series had them as well. Never looked into it but guessing the same with the 100 and 200 series. Of course if you were in Australia you would get a Turbo Diesel 80 series and call it good instead of adding a Turbo to your 3FE.

The down side of ambulance doors on the 40 series is when the top is removed it leaves a opening in the back when the top is removed. While not the cheapest solution but the easiest is to have at least one FST and one FHT.

Need to move to Australia. They got ambulance doors on the 80 series. The 55 series, 60 series had them as well. Never looked into it but guessing the same with the 100 and 200 series. Of course if you were in Australia you would get a Turbo Diesel 80 series and call it good instead of adding a Turbo to your 3FE.

The down side of ambulance doors on the 40 series is when the top is removed it leaves a opening in the back when the top is removed. While not the cheapest solution but the easiest is to have at least one FST and one FHT.

Or a 105 with a v8 diesel and a solid front axle.

Just saw the cover of this months Toyota Trails. Congratulations to @Hank Tank

IMG_7359.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom