spring green m101

semlin

curmudgeon
i got the trailer sand blasted as the rust was getting out of hand and I was going to just get it sprayed with a 2 part epoxy primer tinted to match my old 40 series, but then they accidentally tinted a top coat and talked me into spraying it on top. anyway, with the new bolts it looked so bling I spray painted the taillights to match...

i will enjoy it while it lasts, but the top coat is still a tractor paint made for durability not looks so it will dull out over time.

anyone think this will start a trend in m101 trailer colour choices :grinpimp:
sgtrailerfront.jpg
sgtrailerback.jpg
sgtrailertent.jpg

i got the trailer sand blasted as the rust was getting out of hand and I was going to just get it sprayed with a 2 part epoxy primer tinted to match my old 40 series, but then they accidentally tinted a top coat and talked me into spraying it on top. anyway, with the new bolts it looked so bling I spray painted the taillights to match...

i will enjoy it while it lasts, but the top coat is still a tractor paint made for durability not looks so it will dull out over time.

Didn't someone on Miami Vice have a Members Only jacket about that color? :D

Website
www.hardwickhousewares.com
Trey pimp. We been trying to figure out what color to paint our M116. My daughter wants red. My wife says I can't leave it as camo unless she gets to paint little pink flowers over it. So far we've been able to compromise on black or desert tan.

I never knew it could be so complicated. :rolleyes:

TJDIV

UP of MI.
Website
www.roamwherever.com

so is that bar / tent set up actually strong enough for two people?

lx450landcruiser

Hey semlin mind if i ask where you had it blasted and painted? i heard the guy in abborstford was willing to do this for pretty cheap? just wondering if you went back to him or not?

looks good

thanks
mike

semlin

curmudgeon
so is that bar / tent set up actually strong enough for two people?

so far, i have two seasons and over 5000 miles towed with that tent/bar set up on it. i looked when it was sandblasted and couldn't see any cracks in the siderails.

It will easily support 2 adults and 2 kids.

semlin

curmudgeon
Hey semlin mind if i ask where you had it blasted and painted? i heard the guy in abborstford was willing to do this for pretty cheap? just wondering if you went back to him or not?

looks good

thanks
mike

i live in the okanagan valley now and got it done locally.

Semlin-

I honked and waved at you in Moab, you looked at me like I was crazy ;) smurf blue 40... great looking trailer bud!

Drew

semlin

curmudgeon
Semlin-

I honked and waved at you in Moab, you looked at me like I was crazy ;) smurf blue 40... great looking trailer bud!

Drew

thanks!

that is just my usual expression!

the trailer towed great on the gemini bridges road. it didn't go anywhere trickier.

semlin

curmudgeon
so far, i have two seasons and over 5000 miles towed with that tent/bar set up on it. i looked when it was sandblasted and couldn't see any cracks in the siderails.

It will easily support 2 adults and 2 kids.

another 2000 miles or so and it still works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom