Spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No picture, but why do the poser keep wrangler pavement princesses think it looks tough to drive around on Friday night with their rock lights on. Blinding everyone on powers. Asked his 👧 to roll the window down at a stoplight. When I asked him why his light was on, 🤷‍♂️ “I don’t know...” I asked him if he was afraid a pothole might break his axle, and he decided to educate me that “technically that’s considered a fog light”. Prompting me to look around and ask where the fog was. He just Shrugs 🤷‍♂️ again. Alright then my friend, enjoy your douchery. Sorry young lady...

anybody think the new Bronco looks a little bit like the FJ Cruiser??
1585570450820.png

Reactions: SAS
Kinda looks like a cross between a Jeep Patriot and Scion XB

Didn't get a picture cuz things were happening pretty fast. But I saw a lifted/built Cherokee nearly have a disaster on Powers this morning. I was merging southbound from 24 and caught a violent wheel wobble out of the corner of my eye about 3 cars ahead of me, so I backed off quickly. He got it slowed down and over to the shoulder - not sure what happened, but the front wheels were all over the place.

Saw this beauty in a local shop also :bounce2:
IMG_20210813_085302.jpg

IMG_20210813_085418.jpg

Last edited:
Is that yours with fresh paint?

Nice! Going all in with the upgrades.

Nice! Going all in with the upgrades.

Yea - told myself that if I was happy with the engine swap, I was going to make it look good again too. And there was some rust that needed to be taken care of if I was going to keep it long term as well.

Bringing back this thread.
Overload your trailer much?!
IMG_20220513_170833741_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220513_170843299_HDR.jpg

Saw this at the dealership on Woodman today. Used 200 series, I think it had 27K miles on it for $105K

IMG_20220518_165431662.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom