Spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Now this guy knows how to paint a vehicle. Something about this truck i really like-- such style, such art. :cool:

image.jpg

I thought the same thing until i saw the running boards and looked at an old picture of mine!

I "spotted" this on Facebonk... a 430hp beauty from TLC / ICON.

The LS3 (GM E-ROD): shaved 150lbs, increases fuel efficiency by 15%, reduces emissions by 35% and is "stupid fast".

430HP.jpg

Here's a vid:

Skip to 6:30 to see/hear it flying down the road.

...my new dream vehicle...

Last edited:
Anybody recognize it? Was purple, snorkled and had an aftermarket bumper on it as well.

View attachment 881753

I was a 40 that looked just like this buzzing down my street today. Think I'm going to hope on my bike tomorrow and cruse the neighborhood to see if he's a local.

The wife and I were driving down Academy this afternoon and we saw an older lifted Cherokee with the biggest hood scoop of all time. Didn't get a pic, but almost crashed trying to get one.:D

Seriously huge hood scoop. We're talking...

3180scoop9.jpg

...no joke.

I'm assuming if nothing else, he's got a good sense of humor and doesn't have any overheating issues. :D

Is that the Kangaroo Coffee one? Ive seen that one on 8th street for a bit. Seems like they park it where they plan on building one.

The wife and I were driving down Academy this afternoon and we saw a lifted Cherokee with the biggest hood scoop of all time.

Hey dude, I don't pick on stuff you do to your ride, leave my cherokee alone... Sheesh.
Lol.
That Kangaroo coffee 60 has spent the last couple years at the Fillmore and mark dabling intersection. Guess the dude (or dudette?) started there.

Hey dude, I don't pick on stuff you do to your ride, leave my cherokee alone... Sheesh.
Lol.
That Kangaroo coffee 60 has spent the last couple years at the Fillmore and mark dabling intersection. Guess the dude (or dudette?) started there.
I've seen it over near the Walmart on 8th Street and the corner to go up to Norris-Penrose before.

Anyone driven through Motor City lately? Theres a massive FJ40 with a giant hood scoop on it like mentioned in the other thread. Hideous.

Lol.

Yep. I used to always see that truck when I go to pick up parts from waterjet cutting off of Fillmore. I've been a little sad lately since it's been missing. Last week I went to jack-in-da-box on N. CF and Powers and there it was. :)

Anybody in CLC have a flat black FJ60 with black aluminum aftermarket rims? Has (I think) an ARB bumper, sliders, and the bars that connect the bumper to the sliders. Looks neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom