SPOTTED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this gem in Belgrade! Hoping to get a better look tomorrow.

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

Met these folks in the Costco parking lot. Acela truck with total composites box, in town having Acela do some maintenance on the rig. They are on the road full time with 2 young kids, super nice couple.

Acela truck.jpg

Ran into this familiar Cruiser in Polebridge, Montana. Also paid 6.50 a gallon for gas so i didn't run out. #FJCproblems
IMG_8881.JPG

Also paid 6.50 a gallon for gas so i didn't run out. #FJCproblems

My wife always want to stop in Polebridge when we're in the area. I try to fill up before heading that way.

The suicide doors are really the icing on the cake ;)

thinking it's a caravan so the sliding door wouldn't clear the rear tire.
I'm thinking it's a cross between madmax and family vacation.
digging the cooling capacity.

thinking it's a caravan so the sliding door wouldn't clear the rear tire.
I'm thinking it's a cross between madmax and family vacation.
digging the cooling capacity.

He's likely added 500# in steel on that one. I love the MadMax look... I can see a guy coming home and saying "Honey, I found the perfect mini-van!"

Looks familiar!! :confused:

I saw you too, hopped onto my HAM radio and then realized my radio ain't working! Boo! But I am grateful to find it out now so I have time over the winter to diagnose it.
I need to turn my ham on for once. Were you Trying to get on the super secret channel ?

I need to turn my ham on for once. Were you Trying to get on the super secret channel ?

I was, but I didn't even have power.

That would have been from the original Star Trek TV series. Your too young for the original, hell I was only 8 when it started in 66'. :eek:

Just my plain Jane 2011 FJ 😎

IMG_20180928_125405.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom