For Sale Split Transfer with OEM drum brake (Unicorn) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have found a presumably H41 (can't tell difference between H41 and 42 from the outside and you never know if po swapped it) with a split transfer case with oem Ebrake.

These are getting superhard to find even on the other side of the planet ;)

It comes complete with the shifters and everything you see in the pics

Split case setup 1000$

Or complete with H41/42 and belhousing for B 2B 3B 1250$

DSCN1431.JPG
DSCN1430.JPG
DSCN1429.JPG
DSCN1427.JPG

put it in first and spin the input while watching the output...should be night and day diff between h42 and h41 in first...

Bump

So? Is it an H41 or 42?

So? Is it an H41 or 42?

I have not checked it yet, probably just gonna pull the transfer case and list it on Ebay.

Transmission has the diesel output shaft so it will be in limited demand regardless of being H41 or H42.

Bump

Transmission has the diesel output shaft so it will be in limited demand regardless of being H41 or H42.

Output shaft of the manual four speed transmission is the same for gas or diesel. Nineteen spline on the split transfer case. It's the input shaft that is different. Six cylinder diesel and six cylinder gas are the same. Four cylinder diesel is different.

Output shaft of the manual four speed transmission is the same for gas or diesel. Nineteen spline on the split transfer case. It's the input shaft that is different. Six cylinder diesel and six cylinder gas are the same. Four cylinder diesel is different.

Lost in translation here but that was what I meant to say ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom