spidertrax wheel spacers...anyone have experience on stock wheels/ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wondering if anyone has used the Spidertrax wheel spacers on the stock GX wheels? I have the 26570R17 Toyo AT 2s mounted up on stock wheels and the new Radflo lift/suspension. I am hoping to bring the tires out to just flush or better with the fender lip. Can anyone recommend what size spacers you used (front and back) and if you had any issues or experiences to report?

Thanks )

They will work, just make sure they are mounted correctly.

I keep putting that off in hopes of new wheels, but I havent gotten to it yet, so I just rub :p

.5" is about all the spacer I would be willing to run, but some go to 1".

I've had Spidertrax on my 4th gen 4Runner for about 90k miles. Running them with Limited wheels, 285 60 18 Terragrapplers, Light Racing UCAs. Stance is perfect.

They should be retorqued occasionally, I just did that yesterday after pad and rotor replacement last week. Still torqued perfectly.

I've had Spidertrax on my 4th gen 4Runner for about 90k miles. Running them with Limited wheels, 285 60 18 Terragrapplers, Light Racing UCAs. Stance is perfect.

They should be retorqued occasionally, I just did that yesterday after pad and rotor replacement last week. Still torqued perfectly.
Here's a pic
image.jpg

Spidertrax should work fine

I sent a couple of questions to spidertrax on recommendations for size etc. waiting to hear what they recommend.

That was easy... John at auburn car repair and off-road install them quick and professionally. I think it looks much better.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I ran 2" spacers (not Spidertrax) for nearly a year with no issues before I got the correct offset wheels. Still sitting in my garage- I should put those up on craigslist...

2"!?!?

2" is a bit excessive... I ran 1.5" for years with no issues, wheel bearings went out around 90k like usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom