SOLD Southern Indiana - 2003 Lexus GX470, Non-nav, nicely built, must see! More pictures added! $10,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please text me for more pictures, I have lots!

Looking to sell my 2003 Lexus GX470. Simply said, if you’ve been looking for something in this price range then this is it. Currently at 198k miles. Lexus service history up to appx. 190k miles. Clean Carfax. Non-nav! Mechanically perfect, zero leaks, zero noises, and zero issues. Paint is excellent and so is the interior. Zero rust anywhere and it runs and drives like new. It’s ready for the next 200k mike worth of adventures and a new owner to get it there.

All of the following have been installed within the last 3 months by a 10 year ASE certified technician and service manager with Toyota dealership experience. No shortcuts. Radiator, axles/boots, and more already replaced at Lexus dealer under previous ownership.

-Timing belt (OEM)

-Water pump (OEM)

-Thermostat (OEM)

-Radiator hoses (OEM)

-PCV Valve (OEM)

-Radiator cap (OEM)

-Coolant (OEM)

-Cargo door lock actuator (OEM)

-Spark plugs (OEM)

-Valve cover gaskets (OEM)

-Air Filter (Denso)

-Spiral cable/clock spring (OEM)

-Front brake pads/rotors (NAPA ULTRA PREM)

-Front sway bar links (OEM)

-Rear sway bar links (NAPA)

-Transmission fluid (OEM, drain/fill only)

-Lower control arm bushings (Front, OEM)

-MetalTech coil conversion kit

-JBA upper control arms

-Full 2 inch lift (OME medium front, Dobinsons medium rear.. 100% perfect, incredible ride)

-Trailer hitch (MetalTech4x4)

-Boss Strongbox storage system (designed for 5th gen 4Runner)

-Front diff service (Valvoline SynPower)

-Rear diff service (Valvoline SynPower)

-Transfer case service (Valvoline SynPower)

-Windshield replaced (due to small crack)

-BFG TAKO2 265/70R17

-FJ/4Runner trail wheels (All 5)

-RAD Rubber designs fender liners

-Weathertech floor mats (Front, Tan)

Cons

-dash has a crack or two, but isn’t unbearable to look at by any means.

Potential buyers are more than welcome to use our shop to inspect it from end to end on a lift. You will find nothing. Located in Evansville, Indiana and we have a major airport here if you’d like to fly in and drive home. No secrets, nothing to hide, just one of the most well maintained 470’s out there that I’ve serviced as well as humanly possible to ensure an extremely long life.

Price is $10,000 FIRM. I will consider with cash on your end for the following: first gen Tacoma’s, 3rd gen 4Runners, and Toyota and Lexus sedans. I am *extremely picky* when it comes to vehicles, so please be realistic if you decide to send a trade offer. I’d much prefer to sell. Please PM me on here or call/text me at (270) 724-7074.
51110178-1A63-4192-85E7-7CDF5399D114.jpeg
65DF9BE5-1FAB-453D-AC9F-2D6004EDECFC.jpeg
972A6563-0DAE-47FA-AD54-128205371D24.jpeg
707F60E5-F3CF-4EDB-A128-BF7B41048F4A.jpeg
43E19BE4-8C25-4B35-A40F-20F98D526849.jpeg

Last edited:
I am curious what is up with the dash on this vehicle. I see a weird "line" running around the passenger side of this dash.
I am adding a pic with red arrows. It almost looks to me like a deployed airbag repair? I am not sure, that is why I am asking :)

I like the look of the vehicle, and I am in the market for one of these.

Capture.JPG

Those appear to be typical dash cracks for GX470s. There was a warranty enhancement for these issues but they needed to be replaced by May of 2017 IIRC. Toyota/Lexus had this issue with multiple models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom