Southern Cruiser Crawl questions & Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clutchee said:
My wife will also be there....she usually wheels each event in her 80....most say she wheels better than I do;p

Look forward to meetin yawl!:grinpimp:

sweet... just wanted to make sure I wasnt effin with a "guys" weekend.

euclid said:
You must have a new compressor to blow up your bed in under 2 mins.

...and will be hosting clinics every evening

Well, Auburn won!:cheers:

I plan to be there Friday and we'll see if I leave Friday night or Saturday morning depending on game time.

Hopefully work won't screw up me coming on Friday-should I register if I'm not gonna be 100% positive I'll be attending until the last minute?

Girls

My wife will be there part of the time. She will not be camping, but will probably ride at least one day.

She had wanted me to ask if everyone was bringing their women folk. She didn't want me to be labeled "the wife bringer"

JR

dragr1 said:
Well, Auburn won!:cheers:

I plan to be there Friday and we'll see if I leave Friday night or Saturday morning depending on game time.

Hopefully work won't screw up me coming on Friday-should I register if I'm not gonna be 100% positive I'll be attending until the last minute?

Register and plan on paying for your t-shirt if it ends up you don't come.

euclid said:
Register and plan on paying for your t-shirt if it ends up you don't come.

OK, not a problem. I can prepay for the shirt if needed.

JRFJ4- said:
My wife will be there part of the time. She will not be camping, but will probably ride at least one day.

She had wanted me to ask if everyone was bringing their women folk. She didn't want me to be labeled "the wife bringer"

JR

Is it okay to bring our husbands? He can be kinda silly at times, but he is fun to be around.

Just kidding--There should be several women there, along with some kids, I hope. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Y'all keep that there blow up thingey put up until after my kids are asleep.

:eek: :eek:

Bodean, I need to get Briona a song to practice so she can sing with you. We don't want any more groupies with hurt feelings because she can't sing with the band!!! She doesn't do drinking songs very well--could be her age!!!!:princess: :princess:

We might be able to get the song thing done. We might have a surprise or 2 up our sleeve. See ya soon.

later,

Hey Ya'll,
I'm trying to have the FJ60 trail rig ready for this ride, if not i'll be coming in my non trail rig FJ62 and bumming trail rides from others. Looking forward to seeing
everyone, camping and hanging out. later.

Well, I'm going to pick up my new to me 36' TSL SX's today. 3 steel wheels are coming with them so if I can't get another matching wheel by next weekend fro River Rock ORV then SCC will be these tires debut on the wagon.

Hey Eric,
Your welcome to borrow my spare Black Steel rim if you want it. im pretty positive I won't be driving the FJ60 to GreyRock in Oct. Running out of time and green. so Prolly won't need that rim back for a while. Let me know.

I'm good to go, have my new 39.5 IROKs on and a new winch rope...I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you guys;)
normal_Irok_02.JPG

normal_WinchRope02.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom