Sourcing parts for my 200 is making me crazy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I stayed up all night ordering parts for my 2014 200 LC. Arb front winch bumper, Bp 51 kit, lockers, winch, and on and on.
Finally after spending $8000 I was tired and the sun was coming up. I crashed a couple of hours by my computer. Then I woke up when I got an e mail saying what I ordered was not in stock and I needed to reorder and it would be shipped when available. I had been given he option when ordering to pick everything up in a few days. I'm watching now for them to remove the $8000 dollar charge on my credit card. :)))
So now I am starting all over. I guess I will call and verify each item I order is in stock as I call vendors today.
I wanted to get all my parts here and start ripping into it and get it done. I actually have to make a living sometimes.:))
I'm going to try to find an Arb bumper today and a winch and BP 51 Kit.
I want to get the weight of bumper and winch on there then see how the BP 51's handle it
End of morning rant for now.

I would call Cruiser Outfitters or Slee offroad.
yeah I've been talking to Christo. Planning to call Cruiser outfitters today.

I stayed up all night ordering parts for my 2014 200 LC. Arb front winch bumper, Bp 51 kit, lockers, winch, and on and on.
Finally after spending $8000 I was tired and the sun was coming up. I crashed a couple of hours by my computer. Then I woke up when I got an e mail saying what I ordered was not in stock and I needed to reorder and it would be shipped when available. I had been given he option when ordering to pick everything up in a few days. I'm watching now for them to remove the $8000 dollar charge on my credit card. :)))
So now I am starting all over. I guess I will call and verify each item I order is in stock as I call vendors today.
I wanted to get all my parts here and start ripping into it and get it done. I actually have to make a living sometimes.:))
I'm going to try to find an Arb bumper today and a winch and BP 51 Kit.
I want to get the weight of bumper and winch on there then see how the BP 51's handle it
End of morning rant for now.

BP-51's will easily handle the weight. You just have to adjust the front coilover pre-load to about 20mm. If you installing new BP's, they usually come from the factory already at 20mm because they assume you have a bumper and winch.

Ah...good to know. Thanks

yeah..preparing for that. :)) I'm shipping it to Odessa, Ukraine and photographing castles for a while. Then I'll cross over at the northern Border and head to Moscow to meet with friends. It should be a great band of lunatics.

yeah I've called them. Slee has many of the things I need. Just having trouble getting some kind of bumper. :))

well...can't find an Arb winch bumper anywhere. So that kinda sucks. Hard to believe there is not a bumper in the US. :))
I'm holding out for an Arb since they seem to be the beefiest. But this is slowing me down.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom