SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D5D66370-D6A8-4E78-9A27-9BDC392DDE08.jpeg
4A5482A9-A486-41B4-A6A4-4D81E0B8CB2F.jpeg
8EF8E892-EC5F-4342-B10C-2F2409735E27.jpeg
522D6163-6627-409E-A064-E8D2A5901A52.jpeg
B43F0E26-E1B7-48CD-B320-3BD855761FEA.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. Here's to copious food, brews, and lie telling.

Hey SAS Family!
We, @mesa man and my family, are planning an adventure from Northern New Mexico down to Padre Island (PINS) December 24th - 29th (or longer, weather permitting) for some rural camping and beach driving. We have two rigs going at this point, my 1999 100 and our friend's Tacoma. Looking to see if anyone is up for the adventure as it is safer and more fun in a group. We are watching the weather and can adjust dates as needed but my birthday is 12/28 and I would LOVE to be there for my bday camp set and all fun to be had. Our two teenage boyz, Dylan & Caleb, 14yo & 15yo will be joining us.
I have done a lot of research and trust we can do this alone but thought I would open this up to local Mudders and our SAS Family.
If you would love to have a spontaneous adventure, come!
We are looking to see if any locals know the fishing scene down there.
We are also looking for any locals who know the area and are willing to show us around as we have never been down there.
We will be visiting Jimmy, @CenTXFJ60, on the 23rd then heading down from there.
Let us know if you are interested in joining, even for just a day, or have any information that you'd like to share.
Happy Trails!

IMG_7264(1).JPG
IMG_9050.JPG

That sounds so awesome!! Wish it was not as long as a drive for me from the west coast otherwise I would seriously consider it! Also someday I need to make it to Jimmy’s barn.

Hey SAS Family!
We, @mesa man and my family, are planning an adventure from Northern New Mexico down to Padre Island (PINS) December 24th - 29th (or longer, weather permitting) for some rural camping and beach driving. We have two rigs going at this point, my 1999 100 and our friend's Tacoma. Looking to see if anyone is up for the adventure as it is safer and more fun in a group. We are watching the weather and can adjust dates as needed but my birthday is 12/28 and I would LOVE to be there for my bday camp set and all fun to be had. Our two teenage boyz, Dylan & Caleb, 14yo & 15yo will be joining us.
I have done a lot of research and trust we can do this alone but thought I would open this up to local Mudders and our SAS Family.
If you would love to have a spontaneous adventure, come!
We are looking to see if any locals know the fishing scene down there.
We are also looking for any locals who know the area and are willing to show us around as we have never been down there.
We will be visiting Jimmy, @CenTXFJ60, on the 23rd then heading down from there.
Let us know if you are interested in joining, even for just a day, or have any information that you'd like to share.
Happy Trails!

View attachment 2868934View attachment 2868933
Those are some bright ass headlights!

I hear you, Chris. Been checking this thread more often than my work email this last week.

We
Awesome!! What mile marker did you settle on? Weather was nice, right?
weather was awesome, glad we found a cove to hide from the winds. But they really weren’t too bad. We settled around 33miles, there is a cove there and it was what we needed to be able to stay for a week!

Bidding vacation at work. What are the 2022 dates for SAS #6? August 1st - 5th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom