SOLD **SOLD**Lifted 2012 GX460 (NC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I built this to be a fun project that I could use as a Daily and it has been just that. It has seen a few trips to the coast, running 80mph on the interstate. Rust free Southern Truck. Everything works perfectly, no rub, and minimal road noise from the tires. Haven't had time to take it to the trails, so no damage either. Anything it needed, I didn't hesitate to get professionally repaired as I'm a little OCD with my vehicles. Considering selling because I have two vehicles and am at the tipping point on this project. Pick up this SUPER clean project and save yourself some time and money on the big stuff. Locally purchased (Charlotte,NC) owned and Lexus serviced every 5k miles. I purchased stock about a year ago and all mods were done by (for) me. Currently sitting at 123k miles and EVERY service done at Hendrick Lexus here in Charlotte, including the 120k (full service history available in PDF). All mods were installed professionally in the last 5k miles.
  • Dobinson's MRR Lift @2.75" from Treaty Oak OR
  • Dobinsons UCAs
  • Southern Style Offroad (SSO) Sliders powder coated in Textured Matte Black
  • Stealth Custom Series (SCS) F5 wheels in Matte Gunmetal 17x7.5
  • Toyo Open Country AT 285/75-17 even wear and roughly 5k miles
  • Rad Rubber front inner fender liners
  • CeramicPro Silver coating after full paint correction and touch up
  • Painted front Grill and Satin Black wrap on all other chrome
  • LED bulb conversion on all exterior lights
  • Full Documented Lexus Service history religiously every 5k miles from Hendrick Lexus
  • Includes OEM wheels tires and suspension
Message me with any questions or photo/video requests.
$27700

fullsizeoutput_37a1.jpeg

QDkeSYg7RCuHBx3JrXsbKg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_379b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_379d.jpeg

What’s the MPG on this with those bad boys?
Haven't gotten scientific on it, as I don't drive a ton anyways. The truck is reading 12.8 and I do 95% city driving (if the computer is even remotely accurate). On the few highway trips from it seems to run 17-18mpg based on how much the tank drops on a 180 mile trip.

I think there is a bunch of interest, just maybe not at nearly $27K. Absolutely beautiful truck and probably worth every penny of what you want for it. For me, anyway, I just can’t rationalize spending that much on a rig with over 100k miles.
I mean no offense and wish you the best of luck - just lending the perspective of somebody looking for a vehicle like this.
Again - beautiful truck - good luck.

Thanks Lenny. Appreciate the perspective. I’ve got a little wiggle in the price but not a ton. 93 Prado sounds super cool, but I’m trying to downsize the number of cars in the drive. If you’re looking, this one already has the front seal and top seals done.

Your truck probably won’t last until I am ready to pull the trigger!
But if I put mine up for sale and yours is still around, we might have to talk further!

FWIW, that is a beautiful GX and the mods are very tasteful. The service history is a huge +1. I think it is priced very fairly, and wish you GLWS - someone will come along for it.

Nice GX! It's a tough time of the year to sell anything really with the holidays, taxes, etc. That thing is super clean, tastefully modded and ready for someone to come along and finish it with the second stage of the build. I think it'll go quickly at $23K. Unfortunately these GX's just don't hold their value quite like the 4Runner or 200 series and the book on that thing is below $20K. That said, it doesn't mean that there isn't a buyer out there for yours at or around your asking price. Might I ask what you are hanging onto and building instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom