For Sale Sold! Custom trailer with RTT in OK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$3,200 OBO for trailer and tent.

Just got back from our week long trip to Vail area for camping and realizing that we will need a different setup from here on out!

Selling my camping trailer to start another trailer build. As our daughters have gotten older our needs/wants in a trailer have changed. Instead of modifying this one I am just going to start over on a new one.

Trailer is roughly 9.5' long and 6' wide. It tracks perfectly behind a Jeep or 4Runner. It has Monstaliner bed liner on it. We have taken this trailer on many off road trails in Ozark National Forest, Alpine Loop, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Vail area and it has never let us down.

Trailer has 27" tires on it and the spare is mounted underneath. Hubs are 5 on 4.5 on a 3500# axle, does not have brakes but has brake flanges so they could be installed if desired. Suspension is currently underslung so could be flipped for more clearance/bigger tires if desired.

Fenders are all steel and strong enough to stand on. I do it all the time when setting up and taking down the tent.

The box is made out of 1.5 x 3" rect. tubing and there are a couple vertical supports along the inside of the trailer so storage boxes could be bolted to the side of the trailer on either side (kinda like Turtleback has on their trailers). The box overall is 79" long and 51" wide.

We seem to always drive through rain storms when we go camping and none of these compartments leak water. I have never taken it through a river crossing deep enough to see if they are that water tight (highly doubt it) but for rain storms driving down the highway they don't leak.

Trailer will be sold with Colman stove since the camp kitchen was built around it. (edit: stove finally crapped out this trip so you will need to purchase a new one) All you have to do is unfold the kitchen and turn on the gas, gas stays hooked up to the stove when stored.

Drawer slides are not lock in, lock out. I have pop pins installed to hold them in place when they are slid back in but when the are out they don't lock in place.

Trailer will be sold with Lock-n-roll hitch and receiver.

All of the gear inside the trailer, with the exception of the stove and kitchen, are not included with sale.

Trailer tongue was made to be extended if desired, just need to purchase a longer receiver tube and install it.

Trailer is located in Tulsa, OK but willing to travel some if needed.
Asking $ 3,200 for trailer and RTT.

CVT Tent is a Mt. Rainier Extended version (Non-stargazer) with anti-condensation mat and annex with floor included. I leave the annex attached all the time so I don't have to mess with attaching it when setting everything up. It is nice having the ladder enclosed in the annex with the extended version so you have more area for changing clothes, etc.

I just applied GearAid Seam Grip + WP to just about all of the seams because the seam tape was coming off. Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Pioneer :: Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

I can be pm'd on here, emailed at gcpllc@gmail.com or call/text five12-850-nine20
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_7806.JPG

Slide out platform is 43" wide 52" deep and 18" tall opening

IMG_5089.JPG

Tray in rear slides out to make access to gear easier.

IMG_7735.JPG

This storage compartment measures 13" deep, 22" wide and 22" tall. The bottom of this compartment is expanded metal. I made this with the idea of throwing wet shoes etc. in there and it could dry out while driving. There is a piece of wood in there currently that can be pulled out to allow air flow. It could easily be siliconed in place to make this compartment water tight.

IMG_2574.JPG

Last edited:
Kitchen folded up and stored.

IMG_9752.JPG

The aluminum tubing that can be seen on the top of the box in this picture is a frame that unfolds and has LED light strip attached to it. It makes it really nice for cooking at night. You would need a small rechargeable battery pack to power it. The frame can also have a tarp attached to it for making and awning to protect you from rain or provide shade.

IMG_6652.JPG

Blackstone grill (Amazon) fits perfectly behind kitchen when not in use and can be easily pullout for quick setup. (Grill not included because they are only like $80 so might as well buy yourself a new one)

IMG_2634.JPG

"Table" attaches to side of trailer and makes a nice area for meal prep.

IMG_7536.JPG

"Table" that attaches to side of trailer is stored on top of box under tent.

IMG_5004.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom