For Sale Sold... 1975-1983 Rust Free FJ40 doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a set of 1975-1983 rust free FJ40 doors. They came on a project fj40 that I purchased from California. No rust at all. They are spray painted black to match the truck they were on, however they are spotless and complete. I am asking $700.00 for the pair.

I have a set of 1975-1983 rust free FJ40 doors. They came on a project fj40 that I purchased from California. No rust at all. They are spray painted black to match the truck they were on, however they are spotless and complete. I am asking $700.00 for the pair.
Do you have any doors that would fit a 1974?

Do you have any doors that would fit a 1974?

All fj40 doors fit different years. 1975-83 doors are just superior doors. This pair I'm selling are perfect. They are actually so clean I was thinking about keeping them and deleting the listing. They are lighter than pre 74 doors. I do have 1 passenger door that is a pre 74 door.

All fj40 doors fit different years. 1975-83 doors are just superior doors. This pair I'm selling are perfect. They are actually so clean I was thinking about keeping them and deleting the listing. They are lighter than pre 74 doors. I do have 1 passenger door that is a pre 74 door.

My understanding is that you would need to do some body modification for a >75 door to fit on a <75 body. Not looking to take on that expense to ensure proper fit.

My understanding is that you would need to do some body modification for a >75 door to fit on a <75 body. Not looking to take on that expense to ensure proper fit.

It has to do with the door strickers / latches. Those are different on earlier models so that would need modified on the b pillar. I will keep my eyes open for another nice set.

Where in Indiana are you? I may need to make a road trip from the Cleveland area :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom