For Sale SOLD !!! 03 GX 34" KM2's radflo lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD...... SOLD..... Sorry for the delay, holidays have delayed my posting.

03 gx with 197k t/belt done at 137k
True 34" km2's 3.5k miles on them
Stage 2 radflo lift
Brakes, oil mobil1 full syn, and other items all done in the last 6 months
Black outside tan inside, GPS, mark system
New master cylinder, booster, system, pads, etc

2nd owner
Everything works except rear sub sounds horrible if your sitting in the 3rd row
Other then the previous things listed, I can't recall anything bad, would circle the US in it and never think twice.

Wichita, Ks.
Jeremy
Three16-nine90-237one

0803171602.jpg
0803171602.jpg
0803171602.jpg
0803171603.jpg

0803171603d.jpg

0803171602a.jpg

0803171603a.jpg

Last edited:
No bud, wanting to keep my of road rigs a little smaller, thats why when I got rid of my LX450 on 37's I went with the gx. To me they are pretty compatible size wise. Plus the gas mileage was a nice improvement in the gx even after lifted.

Jeremy

Sale for rig is on hold for a short time, truck had to go to the shop for brake issues. Having to replace the abs brake booster, will possibly be replacing whole master cylinder at the same time. My uncle says abs booster replaced will be $400 - $750 installed. Should be done by end of next week. Will not affect price of vehicle, crap happens things break, just glad it happened to me on a back road then on someone driving home with it after purchase.

Will update when repaired.

"VSC TRAC", "VSC OFF", and "Slip" indicators lights

Truck is all fixed now. Had to replace master cylinder, booster, abs, etc. Cost of repairs over $1,200. Truck is getting detailed today, will post all new pics later tonight.

Jeremy

Yes I do have the third row seats. They are wrapped in plastic garbage bags with dryer sheets. In perfect condition.

I also still have the running boards. Basically everything I took off I still have. I even have the stock size tires wrapped in plastic with around 50-60% tread left.

Jeremy

Also new brake system checked out just fine after install. Drove all the way down to the hunting property and back in Antlers Oklahoma from Rose hill Kansas with no issues.

Jeremy

Lowered one last time, can't believe it wouldn't sell for this price. But the wife and I are looking at a new bumper pull RV. They offered us this for trade in value, but said if we brought the remaining 8k in cash we could work on the price some more. Which would actually make the price lower then using the gx as a trade in.

Jeremy

Long shot but any interest in trading for a 2010 Mazda6 with 88XXX on the clock? New brakes, tires and fluids.

Just installed a new battery, other one was getting weak.

Jeremy

If you haven't already, you might want to expand your audience and try www.cargurus.com or www.autotrader.com or www.expeditionportal.com. Just be careful with scammers. If the undercarriage is in great condition, add pictures of the underside.

Also, one way to make the rear sub sound less bad is to lower the bass. Use the radio controls to do this. I took off the interior quarter panel to repair the subwoofer with a new foam ring (cost $20 online for speaker foam and glue). I thought it fixed it, but it still sounds bad. So, I lowered the bass for now until I figure out a fix.

Since I have some time in my hands, here's a sale blurb for you (if you don't mind my intrusiveness)...

2003 GX470, $7K, 197K miles, Black exterior/tan interior

The good:
1. Over $4000 spent in recent upgrades and maintenance
2. Timing belt done at 137k miles, so not due for another 3 years
3. New brake pads, new master cylinder, and new brake booster
4. New battery
5. Almost new tires (34" BFG KM2s)
6. Spring conversion and lifted with quality parts (Radflo 2.0 shocks and springs)
7. 3rd row seats included, but not pictured
8. Navigation and Mark Levinson audio system with rear entertainment system
9. This 4.7 V8 engine is one of the most reliable engines ever built by Toyota and can last up to a million miles -- Million Mile Tundra: The Tear Down
10. Running boards included in sale, but no longer on GX470

The bad:
1. Normal wear and tear on front seats with a small tears in both front seats
2. Normal wear and tear on paint with hood showing some signs of wear
3. Rear subwoofer needs some TLC (repair foam kit sold online for $20 for a DIY project)
4. Rear door handle broke, but it's a DIY project for $11 Best Mod for under $100

I've babied this SUV while I had it and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country as is. Price is firm and you are getting a great deal with all the upgrades and maintenance. It's ready to be built even more if you are into rock crawling.

I've never paid much attention to these but I saw one lifted in the Columbus,Ga area last week. I was impressed how good it looked lifted with bigger tires.

Looks like it. I passed it on Manchester Expressway near County line rd. Was that yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom