SOLD Socal- set of 5 100 series chrome wheels with 285/75/16 Ko2's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in all 5 tires. I wish you were local. Willing to ship to 23608?

I meant only the 5 tires and not the wheels.

I thought you wanted $300 (thread #41). Anyway, I think you may be right about the cost of the ride coast to coast. Well, good luck with the sell. I wish you were local.

I thought you wanted $300. Anyway, I think you may be right about the cost of the ride coast to coast. Well, good luck with the sell. I wish you were local.

My apologies, I haven't kept tack of this thread. I did say $300, but yeah the ride all the way to you would be up there..I estimate possibly an easy 3-4 hundred just to ship them..

No apologies necessary. I appreciate the time and hope someone close to you take this opportunity!

Can you give more information on the wheels? (bolt pattern / other sizing) I want to be sure I can swap these onto my '07 100 series which current has 18s.

If it all looks right I might want to get them this weekend (wheels + tires), I'm in the south OC area but have no problem driving up.

Thanks!

Can you give more information on the wheels? (bolt pattern / other sizing) I want to be sure I can swap these onto my '07 100 series which current has 18s.

If it all looks right I might want to get them this weekend (wheels + tires), I'm in the south OC area but have no problem driving up.

Thanks!

Pm'd you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom