For Sale SoCal: NOS/modified ConFerr aux tank (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last bump of the year.

Getting ready to have the original piece welded back into the tank. Welded up price will be $575. Save $175 and do it yourself.😉

I can MUDship this to Oceanside on the 25th if that helps.

Ttt. Make an offer…by telephone. This thing needs to go.

Last edited:
Seriously.

Can bring to Bakersfield.

Here we are, almost another year later, and aux tanks are not getting any easier to find. Just sold my last poly tank.

I can’t DM.

IMG_0948.jpeg

Per my signature line, I do my business by telephone.😊

That said, I don’t know the dimensions of the tank, just that it was designed with stock fj40 clearances in mind. If you have moved your axle at all (which is the only reason I can think of why you’d ask about the dimensions) it will not work. I would love to move my axle back in my trail 40, but I can’t because I run the same tank.

Per my signature line, I do my business by telephone.😊

That said, I don’t know the dimensions of the tank, just that it was designed with stock fj40 clearances in mind. If you have moved your axle at all (which is the only reason I can think of why you’d ask about the dimensions) it will not work. I would love to move my axle back in my trail 40, but I can’t because I run the same tank.
I use the mobile app and I rarely remember to tilt the phone to look at signatures. I don’t have the factory axle and the frame is modified. I’ll see what other options there are to consider.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom