Trade SoCal: New never installed Green Canvas OCD FST - Trade for 031 White Late Model Vent Window Hard Top

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Threads
165
Messages
4,195
Location
Menifee, CA
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Location
United States
I’ve been hoarding this never installed OCD FST for a few years. Throwing it out to see if anyone has a nice factory paint 031 white late model vent window hard top that they would want this in trade on towards the hard top. I have 031 ambulance doors and side doors, just need a hard top. Don't even need the fiberglass, just the side panels, but wouldn't mind a complete, intact top. Willing to travel a little bit in US southwest for the right deal.

I stole the installed photo from a member here on the forum…my top is new, never installed.

Thanks,
Evan

IMG_7937.webp
IMG_7940.webp
IMG_7939.webp
IMG_7938.webp
IMG_7941.webp
IMG_7942.webp
 
Last edited:
I have a dune beige rust free I would swap....but in NE Texas
Thanks Texican. Im going to hold out for one in factory paint to match my 40 🤞
 
Will you sell outright?
Not at this time. I want to use it as a bartering item to entice someone to let go of their really nice hardtop they've been storing for too long.
 
Weekend bump.
 
Hard top has been procured (albeit the wrong color).
 
Last edited:
Still open to trading this for the right original paint 031 white late model hard top for my factory paint 1980 FJ40.
 
Top has moved on to a new home with a Mud member.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom