SOLD SoCal James Baroud Evasion RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
This Evasion is six years old with very light usage, probably no more than one week a year. New, this tent goes for $4700! Asking $2250.

Size S 51"W x 79" L exterior dimensions. This is perfect for 1 or 2 people

Canvas is in great shape. Exterior fiberglass has been maintained with Meguiar’s marine grade polish/protectant.

This tent is very easy to set up with struts in each corner that lock into place. It will withstand heavy desert winds! This tent has 360 degrees of windows for a fantastic view and great cross breezes! Tent has a telescoping ladder, high-density foam mattress with removable form fitting sheet cover and an anti-condensation pad to allow airflow under the mattress. It comes with a solar fan/vent, a rechargeable LED light, storage pouch and a storage net for lightweight items.

Pick up or will deliver within a reasonable distance of Orange County, CA. Mounting brackets were custom made for the extra depth of my cross brackets of the roof rack so I've puechased new standard mounting brackets for the tent.
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you share the width of your RTT? I tried looking for them on the James Baroud website, but there are three different sizes of the Evasion. The Evasion S, M and XL. Do you know which one you have?

It's the small, 51" by 79". I'm 5'10" tall and I have plenty of room. Wife does not camp, so no idea how it is with 2 people. There is room however for 2.

Bump. Make me a reasonable offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom