So it finally happened..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, just want to introduce myself. I’m new to the forum and after years of trolling eBay I finally purchased a BJ60. Oh what a feeling....TOYOTA. Thanks to Cottonland Cruisers for the beer and pizza. I’ll bring my own cooler to the meet next month. The 43 year old noobie...Laird

Nice purchase Laird!

Welcome to the sickness...

All is still good.....!
I dropped it at 49 tire and had the front knuckles rebuilt, some tire rod/linkage replaced, and the rear brakes rebuilt. (Thanks offrOadlimO for wrapping that up for me.) The emergency brake cable was broken w/the brake engaged. Fix = instant horsepower.
It’s a 2H diesel with a H55 or H55F transition so I’ve crusied up I-55 running 70 - 75mph to Oxford twice this month.
By the way beno, the 2H valve cover gasket you shipped to wtc49 yesterday....mine. I’m going to attempt a full service including valves next week.
Is it still a BJ60????

I’m down with a 60 run in the next couple of weeks.

All is still good.....!
I dropped it at 49 tire and had the front knuckles rebuilt, some tire rod/linkage replaced, and the rear brakes rebuilt. (Thanks offrOadlimO for wrapping that up for me.) The emergency brake cable was broken w/the brake engaged. Fix = instant horsepower.
It’s a 2H diesel with a H55 or H55F transition so I’ve crusied up I-55 running 70 - 75mph to Oxford twice this month.
By the way beno, the 2H valve cover gasket you shipped to wtc49 yesterday....mine. I’m going to attempt a full service including valves next week.
Is it still a BJ60????

I’m down with a 60 run in the next couple of weeks.

Shhhhheeeeaaaaaattttt....

You have an HJ60. 2 extra cylinders.

Welcome to the club! One of these days I'll have to get a 60 too and join the cool kids club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom