So Cal 80 intro (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to Silvercruiser and everyone else for the warm welcomes ":flipoff2:" Hope to meet some of you guys and maybe go wheelin' soon. I got an OME J kit sitting in the back of my cruiser ready to be installed but I just haven't had enough time. Once that goes on want to throw some 315s. I always see Bighorns and Buckshots on ebay go i might go that route. After the wheels and lift I know sliders are the most useful and helpful armor add ons but I'm thinking about an arb or slee front bumper. While my friend is trying to convince me to get a rear tire carrier for the "third world cred"

While my friend is trying to convince me to get a rear tire carrier for the "third world cred"

It will be worth more than just "third world cred" as the only other place you can put a spare 315 is in the cargo area or on the roof. ;)

Heres some pictures. They were taken in Hungry Valley and on a Malibu fire road
cruiser muddy poser1.gif
cruiser making a splash1.jpg
cruiser malibu chillin.jpg

mudflaps? How are you supposed to get it all muddy with mudflaps? :flipoff2:

Yep, you got the best color!:cool:

Another fairly inexpensive piece of armor that'll come in very handy is the T-Case skid plate from Slee Offroad. Around $165 and well worth the price to protect your transfer case. The OEM is laughable by comparison.

See, we're already helping you spend your money.

It will be worth more than just "third world cred" as the only other place you can put a spare 315 is in the cargo area or on the roof. ;)

Oh no...........it'll still go where its supposed to, you just need the appropriate shoe horn and lift:D

By the way welcome :flipoff2: to our obsession!

:flipoff2: Welcome to the boards.

Another fairly inexpensive piece of armor that'll come in very handy is the T-Case skid plate from Slee Offroad. Around $165 and well worth the price to protect your transfer case. The OEM is laughable by comparison.

Not to discredit Christo's as it is a fine piece and I have one myself but our very own Simon (95eighty) makes a nice skid that is only $40 and Iron Pig Off Road makes a larger t-case skid that covers almost everything around it as well and goes for $395. All are great quality.

Oh no...........it'll still go where its supposed to, you just need the appropriate shoe horn and lift:D

You must have a bigger shoe horn than me because mine hits the panhard with alot of pressure even with my FOR lift.:flipoff2:

welcome!
save your duckets, they way these guys go through stuff, you can buy all their old mods and bolt 'em right on when the new toys come out this summer.

errr, wait, I prolly shouldn't have told you that, that's my plan..damn.

You must have a bigger shoe horn than me because mine hits the panhard with alot of pressure even with my FOR lift.:flipoff2:

Mine clears by about 1/4-1/2". I have a Slee panhard which shouldn't make a difference and I relocated/re-angled the spare holder.

Mine clears by about 1/4-1/2". I have a Slee panhard which shouldn't make a difference and I relocated/re-angled the spare holder.

I have the factory reciever hitch which is probably the problem.

Pablo has a good point, the for sale section of this site and even our little area is a great place to pick up deals on used parts as others upgrade.

EDIT: Good one. Fixed the brain fart on my part, must have been the nagging of the :princess: ! Yeah that's it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have the factory reciever hitch witch is probably the problem.

Pablo has a good point, the for sale section of this site and even our little area is a great place to pick up deals on used parts as others upgrade.

What's a hitch witch? It's definately the problem though:D

X3 on frequently scanning the classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom