snow.

wtf is up with this? I need to head down to vic to grab a canopy and jeeezus, the highway cam of goldstream does not look like a picture from late april...:eek:

usually this time of year is when I start thinking of going windsurfing, 10 years in a row, the weekend the canucks got eliminated was the first weekend of sailing...

Ya, we had about 12 inches this morning. This shovelling thing is BS! I got cruiser work to do!

hhhmmm your shoveling 12" of snow to do cruiser work....dammit, guess that means i should get my shiat togather and do my wires and gasket then 2. get 'er done

wussyPup

just another ex-VI Cruiser
Website
www.flickr.com
usually this time of year is when I start thinking of going windsurfing, 10 years in a row, the weekend the canucks got eliminated was the first weekend of sailing...

get on it - the kid was swimming in the lake last weekend; no wetsuit - must be brain damaged

100_9151.jpg

100_9150.jpg

100_9149.jpg

MarcoPolo

Mud.. it's a life...
get on it - the kid was swimming in the lake last weekend; no wetsuit - must be brain damaged

:lol: wonder where he gets that....:flipoff2:

it's all about the thermals with the windsurfing tho, and right now, there ain't none...

I'm outta here for 10 ish days as of tomorrow, on a long ass road trip out east, so hopefully winter is over when I get back.

maybe I'll actually turn a wrench on something if it isn't cold and miserable out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom