SMORR Fall Crawl 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 gone to a nice fella from KC who promised to bring it to SMORR for TAC. 100 bought...just need to find the time to get it from Houston to STL. Guess I'm shipping it unless someone wants to have an all expenses paid road trip.

80 gone to a nice fella from KC who promised to bring it to SMORR for TAC. 100 bought...just need to find the time to get it from Houston to STL. Guess I'm shipping it unless someone wants to have an all expenses paid road trip.

Fly down and have the owner pick you up at the airport.

Welcome to the 100 club Jason!!! Let me know when you want to come to KC to do your sliders! They are a heck of a lot easier to do than the 80's thats for sure.

Thanks Zane. I'm now a 5-lug, IFS, A-trac pussy. :)

Are you attending TAC SMORR?

I'll likely be stock....still haven't decided which direction to go.

I'll likely be stock....still haven't decided which direction to go.

How about an FJ80? You can get them with factory lockers and easily fit 35's with a very minor amount of lift. :p

How about an FJ80? You can get them with factory lockers and easily fit 35's with a very minor amount of lift. :p

I had that exact epiphany 8 hours into the 13 hour drive from Houston.

BTW...is your rig in trail condition? If wfd skins out I'm in need of shotgun space for SMORR. Also, I'm expecting a comfortable, climate-controlled, sleeping space in your parent's tour bus.

I had that exact epiphany 8 hours into the 13 hour drive from Houston.

BTW...is your rig in trail condition? If wfd skins out I'm in need of shotgun space for SMORR. Also, I'm expecting a comfortable, climate-controlled, sleeping space in your parent's tour bus.

I do that exact same thing every time I look at the 4Runner in my yard with the blown up engine. I should have done my engine swap to it instead of a perfectly running truck.

I may already have a passenger....and she's much prettier than you.

I will have plenty of seat available. You may even get some driving time as I ride in my daughters 80. You can wheel the 60 if your not scared.

I will have plenty of seat available. You may even get some driving time as I ride in my daughters 80. You can wheel the 60 if your not scared.

The 60 only scares me when there's 2 winches and 3 straps keeping it from tipping over

Thats what i mean. Its possessed. It just naturally finds a way to get in those situations. It has however(knock on wood) always managed to stay upwrite despite all the conditions. If you remember correctly it was Matt that was driving it that night at F/N. I was just an INTERESTED passenger.

Thats what i mean. Its possessed. It just naturally finds a way to get in those situations. It has however(knock on wood) always managed to stay upwrite despite all the conditions. If you remember correctly it was Matt that was driving it that night at F/N. I was just an INTERESTED passenger.

That evening was a blast! To this day, I have no idea how your truck didn't roll down that hill...

Two tires off the rim facing sideways on a hill you could barely stand on. Just one more day on a TLCA event. You never know what you will get into. I still can believe we got the tires back on bead without taking them off the truck. Would have need a couple more winches otherwise.

Would have need a couple more winches otherwise.
MoJ has a Captain winch, marty has an import winch, I guess I do to. How many more winches would it have taken? I think sometimes it's better to leave the winches back at camp.

Most of the wenches were at camp. You would have to have been their to see the mess.

Man that was a fun night. It did however suck hiking through the woods to find Marty's spare gas can. To think it all started with someone suggesting you guys couldn't climb a green trail. Oops.

Still fall for that line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom