Smoking Tire Video Review of 2019 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sac Cerevisiae

Reid
SILVER Star
Threads
The Smoking Tire did a video review on their YouTube channel on the 2019 Lexus LX 570. They take the truck on the Rowher Flats OHV trail near Santa Clarita, CA.

I haven’t watched the whole hour but they seem to have nothing but positive things to say and generally “get” the purpose and value of the truck.

Matt Farah is pretty fair and straight forward with his reviews.

Yes. Not perfect on the knowledge department. But much honest appreciation of the LXs capabilities.

I always enjoy decent video of an LC/LX driving over rougher road like this. Especially stock because it reminds you of what is possible - even easy - with these trucks. I did have a good laugh at the fact that they really don't know the truck. Things like not really knowing that you need to put it in Neutral before switching to 4Lo and that they weren't sure what the noise was during CRAWL Control. And that you get special camera views while in 4Lo. But in some ways that is even better. It shows how accommodating these vehicles are for newbies. Oh, and some of the likes/dislikes were pretty funny.

I always enjoy decent video of an LC/LX driving over rougher road like this. Especially stock because it reminds you of what is possible - even easy - with these trucks.

Even more so considering that the truck was on 21" stock wheels and probably not aired down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom