Smaller Canvas Sleeping Bags? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to get a couple canvas sleeping bags that are not the oversized ones. I have looked all over the internet for the last few weeks and haven't found anything smaller than 36" wide. Like to get 30" or 32" wide and about 78" or so long. This is a fairly common size for sleeping bags but all the canvas ones I've found seem to be made for large people. I don't want to carry all that extra. Plus it will flop way over the sides of my 24" wide cot. And not nearly as warm if you don't fill up the sleeping bag. Anyway. If someone knows of a place that carries or makes a smaller Canvas sleeping bag, post up.

I know how you feel. I've looked. Cabela's actually has a selection of smaller bags.
Sleeping Bags | Men's, Women's & Kids' Sleeping Bags
We have
Woods sleeping bags at home in Canada and they are usually inexpensive good quality and warm.
Hard to find 30-32" wide bag. Look through REI as well.

Thanks for the tips. Cabela's does have the perfect sized canvas bag but I have to be ok with pink plaid on the inside. Not sure I want to spend $109 and get pink plaid.

Nice find @hoser . I've looked everywhere. That one is a little wider then I wanted but it the smallest one I've seen yet .It's Kelty so should be a good product and the price is great. I think I'm going to get 2. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom