For Sale SLC 1998 Lexus LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/8534857
I am selling my 1998 Lexus LX470.
IMG_4852.jpeg

I already have another car and I just don’t drive this vehicle enough to justify keeping it. I would love to sell it to someone who will actually enjoy the vehicle more than I can.

This vehicle drives very well and is extremely smooth on the road. Everything electronic works on the vehicle. The driver's side automatic window is quite slow, and will likely need to be replaced sometime in the future.

The good:
Clean Title in hand
2 OEM Keys
No Check Engine Light
AC replaced in 2020 (works amazingly)
Heated Seats
Sunroof
After Market Sound System (Bluetooth)
Muffler replaced in 2021
The tires are still in decent shape
Oil Changed 04/17/2023
Windshield Replaced in 2020
Well-maintained and regularly detailed
Original Owner’s manual in-hand
Competitively Priced!

Things You Should Know:

Active Height Control Suspension: The Active Height Suspension on the vehicle doesn’t work consistently. If I were keeping it I would probably switch to a traditional suspension - but it’s up to you!

The bass speaker in the back of the vehicle doesn’t work right now, I haven’t looked into what it would take to fix it but it is an absolute beast when it is working. There is a bass adjustment dial in the front of the vehicle that controls the bass speaker.

Lexus recommends a timing belt change as regular maintenance, this is recommended to be completed at 280,000 miles.

Paint fading on the hood: It could probably use a good polish, but the paint on the hood of the car is fading in some spots. I would say for a 25-year-old car the paint is in pretty good shape!

I bought the vehicle without the 3rd-row seats and do not have them.

ABS Warning Light: This light comes on occasionally, my mechanic hasn’t been able to identify the issue but if I were keeping the vehicle I would look into seeing if there are any issues in the anti-lock brake system.

Please let me know if you have any questions, offers, or would like to test-drive the vehicle. Texting is the best way to contact me!

IMG_4853.jpeg

ABA.jpeg

AAB.jpeg

IMG_4844.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom