Skid Plate Missing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I went outside to the mailbox this evening and noticed two strips of foam tape hanging down under the front of the GX. Kneeling down to take a closer look I realized that the front skid plate is now missing. The bolts are gone, they did not break/shear off, and they were not on the ground. Either someone stole it, or it flew off while driving down the interstate in the past couple days. You'd think I would notice something like that happening. Any suggestions on skid plate replacements? I've seen MT, and I believe AFSIR, but have no clue beyond that.

Most any skid plate designed for the 4th gen V8 4runner should be able to work: BudBuilt, HeftyFab, RCI, RockSteady Motorsports, ARB (thinner aluminum one).

There are MANY skids that will work on a GX. Many more on the way. Dissent is making some, as are a few other vendors. All of those listed above, as well as ASFIR (which I hear are selling them again and are quite affordable aluminum skids). I have run ASFIR for almost 9 years on my GX and they are still going. I have FOURTREK washers on mine.
32191860_1949567385356390_7370493591690412032_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom