Skid Plate Missing

Discussion in '120-Series Toyotas' started by Cringe, May 16, 2018.

1. Cringe

Cringe

I went outside to the mailbox this evening and noticed two strips of foam tape hanging down under the front of the GX. Kneeling down to take a closer look I realized that the front skid plate is now missing. The bolts are gone, they did not break/shear off, and they were not on the ground. Either someone stole it, or it flew off while driving down the interstate in the past couple days. You'd think I would notice something like that happening. Any suggestions on skid plate replacements? I've seen MT, and I believe AFSIR, but have no clue beyond that.

2. GXMac

GXMac

Media:
    Albums:
    Most any skid plate designed for the 4th gen V8 4runner should be able to work: BudBuilt, HeftyFab, RCI, RockSteady Motorsports, ARB (thinner aluminum one).

3. Lowbudgetlc100

Lowbudgetlc100

dissent will be releasing some soon.

4. Vlad

Vlad The Impaler SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    There are MANY skids that will work on a GX. Many more on the way. Dissent is making some, as are a few other vendors. All of those listed above, as well as ASFIR (which I hear are selling them again and are quite affordable aluminum skids). I have run ASFIR for almost 9 years on my GX and they are still going. I have FOURTREK washers on mine.
    32191860_1949567385356390_7370493591690412032_n.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.