Sje1124's 2005 LC build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all, I bought my 2005 LC with 190k miles on it on April 25th. It has all the maintenance records and has a 2" Ironman lift installed by ACC Toyota in Atlanta.

The day I bought her.

IMG_0203.JPG

The next weekend I tested out the OEM roof rack with 16 treated 2x4x8's. The rack held up great.

IMG_0236.JPG

I made plans to attend Jambo this year while I still had my Tacoma that I sold to buy this. Having already making plans to go I couldn't back out since I got the LC. To get ready for the trip I installed new 295/70/18 Cooper ST Max tires and got rid of the running boards. The LC looks awesome with the bigger tires and no running boards. So I attended Jambo and had a blast. Unfortunately due to me only having the LC for a week and a half befor the trip I was unable to get sliders. This proved costly. I went all weekend running 2 and 3 diamond trails with no damage. The last trail we ran Saturday evening was rated a 3 so I thought I wouldn't have a problem. Well the trail started off with a huge ledge that I was guided through but sustained some damage. The first ledge smashed my drivers side rocker panel and almost tore my rear bumper off. Not a good way to start a trail. Once I was over that ledge there was no turning back. We went through the rest of the trail and I put the OEM skids to good use. The exit of this trail was nothing but loose rock with ledges and a steep climb. I threw it into 4low locked the center diff and after a few try's and being big centered on a skid plate I managed to get up without any more damage.

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom