For Sale Simex Extreme 35/11.5/15 with M/T wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I am selling my Simex tires ,these are the king off Offroad anywhere outside the good old US of A ;)
From the Croatia Trophy in Europe to the Rainforest Callenge in Asia and everything Down under they have claimed victory.I think I have the only set that is in the US and I have 5 of them.

I have used them one weekend last year at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Hot Springs Arkansas and they worked perfect,my plan was to keep these for whenever I take my HZJ73 wheeling but the recent purchase of a buggy means the 73 will no more be used for that.........or at least that is the plan.

4 tires have touched the ground the fifth is one the spare and has the titties still on it.

These cost new about 430$ a piece .......if you can get them

Simex Extreme Trekker 2

Wheels are 5 new 8.5 Mickey Thompson Classic Alloys in black

The tires are a few years old but have been stored in a climate controlled wharehouse on a 1984 BJ42 parked between a Citroen DS convertible and a Lagonda,never seen the sun until summer of 2016.

1750$ for this unique set of tires with 5 wheels,new price for this set is 2700$

I can ship them with Fastenal or bring em to the Roundup with me.

IMG_7110.JPG
IMG_7111.JPG
IMG_7112.JPG
IMG_7113.JPG

IMG_6382.JPG
IMG_6401.JPG
IMG_6399.JPG

I have been dreaming and looking for a set of these for a long time. How good would these look on my bj75 troopy? not a huge fan of the wheels but awesome tires.

I have no problem selling just the tires as I really like these wheels and have another project they can go on ;)

That is an amazing set of tires. Holy crap. I wish I was in the market for 35's.

Friday morning bump and only 2 more weeks to the Cruiser Roundup to get these Mudshipped ;)

bump

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom