Silverstone Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvazquez53

El Tractor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
A friend of mine found these a t a tire dealer in the island, since they are not DOT approved probably you in the US wont see them. However, the way they come here, since we are supposed to use DOT approved tires due to the fact we are part of USA (THANK GOD)! is that they get imported as farm tires. Check the sizes...:cheers:

Silverstone - High Performance Tyres
117xtreme-background.jpg

Sick looking tires, I will take 5 in 33X10.5X15 please :)

Can't wait for the pics, nice find Jose.

Ok, here are the pictures courtesy of the guy that bought the tires, thank you Benson!:D
Benson1.jpg
benson2.jpg
benson3.jpg

Two more!
benson5.jpg
benson4.jpg

wow those are some pretty sick looking mt's! what do they cost?

looks like directional tread, how would you rotate the spare through the lineup?

wow those are some pretty sick looking mt's! what do they cost?

$200.00 for the 35.11.50x15, yes they are directional, about rotation, I have no idea! Not a bad price compared to the Boggers which are down here about $350.00!

I use to run Silverstone tyres on my rally car. They are bomb proof, I was never able to kill one. I got take offs from the Tabors up north, so they were well used by the time I got them, and they still ROCKED...

Gabe

Looks like the Malaysians know something about MUD.

That looks exactly like the simex extreme trekker...

Silverstone tires!

Looks like a great alternative to the TSL bogger :) Looks like it's time to import some "tractor" tires... LOL:p

Like gabepari said, they were kind of popular on the rally circuit a few years ago. I think susquehanna motorsports were bringing them into the US, at least over on the east coast. A lot of people liked them. I think the price/performance ratio was a reason a lot of people went for them. I got my tires locally from John Buffum up here in VT, so I never tired these out.

Seems like a good thing to try on your rig for the price (and since DOT isn't a concern).

I'm the proud owner of the Silverstone Tires.

That looks exactly like the simex extreme trekker...

X2 or the european Fedima Copy of 'em .. how much it weights ?

Could you PM me the name and website of the dealer, please? Thank you!

Could you PM me the name and website of the dealer, please? Thank you!

The dealer here in PR is one of those small tire shops, I don't know his supplier. Someone in the USA probably import them. They are brought here as farm equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom