Silver LX570 with my new Bronze HE Rims and AT3/W (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before and after pics. I bought 5 with the plan of adding a rear bumper w/tire carrier.

Thoughts?

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Looks awesome. I may have to do the same for mine. Are you getting any rubbing with the tire setup?

Looks awesome. I may have to do the same for mine. Are you getting any rubbing with the tire setup?
Thank you an no rubbing. I am currently not running spacers, but they should be here Friday.

Last edited:
Dig it! About to start shopping for another LX... as much as I want to explore other colors I really loved our 2008 Silver LX and will probably go silver again. I like the bronze and silver combo.

Looks terrific. I would like to the same to mine. Know I know exactly what it will look like!

Every time I walk outside I dig them even more.

For those curious:

(5) new OEM LC HE Bronze wheels and center caps
(5) 275/70/R18 Wildpeak AT3/W’s w/Discount Tire warranty
(5) new TPMS sensors,
new lugs all the way around
new OEM lug locks
$4750 all in

I’ll probably recoup $1K from selling the factory rims with good tires. Haven’t really checked too deep into that yet though

what brand TPMS sensors did you get? Discount tire or Toyota or.....? Did DT install and program them after install?

Thanks and the lugs P/N?

Massive improvement, never been a fan of polished OEM rims on . . . anything.

Thanks for all the info Banditti. Here's mine in white. I'm still waiting on black lugs, but i kind of like the silver.. went with stock size Michelin Latitude Tour HP 285/60R18XL 120V Tires. Really happy with the look and especially happy with the ride (super-cush).
LXafter2x.jpg

18" TRD Pro, Heritage Edition in Matte Bronze P/N: PT960-60200-05

Center Cap P/N: PT960-60200-05

Lug Nuts P/N: PT076-0C200-02

Lug Locks P/N: PT276-34200-02

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W LT275/70/R18

VDO 7002A TQ70 TPMS
What is the total of these parts, not the tires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom