Silver Heritage spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At the dealership getting my 200 serviced and there is a silver heritage on the lot. Thought they were only coming in black and white...

B8CFECC5-D374-400A-A980-E2BE70C0796A.jpeg

2021 added silver and magnetic grey metallic to the Heritage Edition color options.

My understanding (I'm not in the industry, I just want one, so have been following closely):

The Heritage Edition is 2020 (supposedly limited to 1200 units) and 2021. '20 got black and white. '21 gets black, white, silver and grey (plus a third row option).

End of life for the 200 in the US is still a rumor (although previously shared by a very trusted member of this forum). Only time (and Toyota) will tell. Until then, it is just a lot of speculation.

I don't get it. Balck or white then to punch it up they add silver and grey? Paging Lunar Rock or Army Green.

I wonder if Toyota USA is still squeezing their pennies and using the base model (cast) wheel as the spare vice the forged BBS HE wheel. I complained to my dealer and Toyota USA, but all I got out of it was a little satisfaction from letting off some steam.

So, if anyone sees another 2021, could they look under and see which type wheel is used for the spare? If they put on 5 HE wheels, I'm complaining again (which will probably be a total waste - again).

I had (past tense) an order in for a '21 and was told they still have the non-BBS spare wheels.

I wonder if Toyota USA is still squeezing their pennies and using the base model (cast) wheel as the spare vice the forged BBS HE wheel. I complained to my dealer and Toyota USA, but all I got out of it was a little satisfaction from letting off some steam.

So, if anyone sees another 2021, could they look under and see which type wheel is used for the spare? If they put on 5 HE wheels, I'm complaining again (which will probably be a total waste - again).
The whole car is a penny pinching exercise. You get less features for more money. No 3rd row, no cool box, and no door protectors!

The whole car is a penny pinching exercise. You get less features for more money. No 3rd row, no cool box, and no door protectors!

What door protectors are missing? I had a 2017 and don't see a door difference.

Are heritage editions a Toyota USA port special? Like the TRD Pro? I wonder what they do with those steel wheels that come from the factory?

No running boards either. But to me that's a plus!
I agree no boards or door guards, nice and clean
On my 19 I had it all blackeD out

I believe the grill and lights are “smoked” out which I believe will go nice w silver.... at least I’m hoping!!

Are heritage editions a Toyota USA port special? Like the TRD Pro? I wonder what they do with those steel wheels that come from the factory?
Yes they are
And I Believe some guy sells them on eBay the extra wheels

If you think about the complicated parts that go into the cool box, and the cost of the third row seats, it really is crazy that a Heritage is so much less for more. I get that the wheels are nicer, but that doesn't offset the loss of the cool box and third row from a cost standpoint.

If you think about the complicated parts that go into the cool box, and the cost of the third row seats, it really is crazy that a Heritage is so much less for more. I get that the wheels are nicer, but that doesn't offset the loss of the cool box and third row from a cost standpoint.
Why do you think the wheels are nicer the regular Land Cruiser wheels are gorgeous and I believe forged, the whole thing with the heritage is a bait and switch keep your money and do your own mods. 😎 I have a cool box and third row seats on my LX why would you ever pay more for less unless it’s a performance upgrade which the Heritage doesn’t have any😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom