Silver Heritage spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why do you think the wheels are nicer the regular Land Cruiser wheels are gorgeous and I believe forged, the whole thing with the heritage is a bait and switch keep your money and do your own mods. 😎 I have a cool box and third row seats on my LX why would you ever pay more for less unless it’s a performance upgrade which the Heritage doesn’t have any😳

Standard OEM rims on non-HE are NOT forged. HE rims are forged and lighter in weight.

HE should have been priced along the same line as the two row Lexus LX...maybe around $77k MSRP. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLER DEAL!

@SWUtah

Land Cruiser "special" editions have held their value well over time.

Some people like having something even more unique in an already unique vehicle.

Personally, I have no use for the third row seats, so although I can (and do) remove them, even after taking them out, you have seatbelts and latching mechanisms, and when you remove those you have trim panels that show where they previously went.

Another thing I liked about the heritage is the black interior headliner and trim above the beltline. You can't get a black interior with the black headliner on a base cruiser. I have dark colored Labrador Retreivers, and their hair shows up against the light grey trim.

Also, while you and I may not place value on it, the interior is a different leather with bronze deviated stitching, which is unique compared to the base model.

Same with the bronze bbs rims (although easier to swap in). They are unique. Technically, you need a heritage to order them from a dealer (although there are obviously ways around that).

Some people also like the lack of a cool box, to have more storage. Having driven a Tundra that has a massive console, I agree that the space has more day to day utility (for me) than a rarely used cool box.

I'd ditch the running boards (put on Budbuilt sliders) and put the rack in storage, and replace the rims with something less flashy (save the bronze ones though), and upgrade the tires & suspension like I would with any cruiser.

I'm not getting one, but I still wish I could...

Why do you think the wheels are nicer the regular Land Cruiser wheels are gorgeous and I believe forged, the whole thing with the heritage is a bait and switch keep your money and do your own mods. 😎 I have a cool box and third row seats on my LX why would you ever pay more for less unless it’s a performance upgrade which the Heritage doesn’t have any😳

The stock wheels are not forged. The stock wheel weighs almost 33 lbs. The Heritage BBS is about 27.5lbs. Rock Warriors are just under 24 lbs and even less without lock rings. But I agree you can save $ and upgrade wheels yourself. And I love the coolbox on road trips. I run RW in summer and TRD BBS in winter.

The stock wheels are not forged. The stock wheel weighs almost 33 lbs. The Heritage BBS is about 27.5lbs. Rock Warriors are just under 24 lbs and even less without lock rings. But I agree you can save $ and upgrade wheels yourself. And I love the coolbox on road trips. I run RW in summer and TRD BBS in winter.
My HE has 3rd row.
I had a 19 and spent money on wheels and blacking out the hideous chrome. Didn’t use cooler.
With the HE I utilize the HE rims w a larger tire, chrome is smoked, no ugly door guard. For me the “extra cost” will be realized as a savings.
I like the fact it’s the last 200LC and they will only make a few hundred w the way I optioned it!

My HE has 3rd row.
I had a 19 and spent money on wheels and blacking out the hideous chrome. Didn’t use cooler.
With the HE I utilize the HE rims w a larger tire, chrome is smoked, no ugly door guard. For me the “extra cost” will be realized as a savings.
I like the fact it’s the last 200LC and they will only make a few hundred w the way I optioned it!
Yes, 3rd row is an option on the '21 HE.

I wouldn't get it. I understand that it has utility for some people, but it doesn't for me. Rear seats are shelf sitting dust collectors, I'd much rather have a storage platform and drawers. Personal choice.

You can't get a base without 3rd row, is perhaps another way to look at it.

Yes, 3rd row is an option on the '21 HE.

I wouldn't get it. I understand that it has utility for some people, but it doesn't for me. Rear seats are shelf sitting dust collectors, I'd much rather have a storage platform and drawers. Personal choice.

You can't get a base without 3rd row, is perhaps another way to look at it.
I would of opted not to get it but a silver HE w/o 3rd row is more of a unicorn then i anticipated. So they will be removed just like in my other cruisers

The question......is 3rd row seat in more demand than what this forum reflects?

As Crush noted above, it is hard to find a 2021 Silver HE without 3rd row. And the fact that Toyota added 3rd row as an option on 2021 HEs means that there must have been significant demand for it.

Does the 3rd row HE cost more than no-3rd row HE?? Or is it a no-cost option?

$1420 msrp option.

E8A862C2-62CD-4F47-8438-2C2D9297BA39.jpeg

I've got to say, having shopped for one recently, they aren't easy to come by even at their retail price. Few dealers (I've found two) are willing to negotiate great deals (one is our friend Eric S.). Several refuse to budge from
Msrp (same with Tundra TRD Pros). Both of those willing to offer a great deal were very high volume dealers. And good luck getting a Heritage quickly.

Anyone have pics of magnetic gray HE?

Thanks @bobrmr. Both look good, but I think I prefer the silver with the bronze wheels - what say yee? Side by Side for comparision:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom