should have bought this truck instead (1 Viewer)

I remember some of that build thread...pretty cool.

perhaps not the most practical daily driver, but you could do some of that crazy polish off road truck racing if you added another axle or two.. :hillbilly:

asutherland

VA7 HDT

I remember some of that build thread...pretty cool.

perhaps not the most practical daily driver, but you could do some of that crazy polish off road truck racing if you added another axle or two.. :hillbilly:
Actually, I think it would be perfect for getting through the Colwood crawl... :hmm:

I think i would take the Hino, and build my own custom camper with the remaining $114,000! Oh, and I would still have cash left over to buy a small third world country...:hmm:

If Jinzuke bought this he would have a truck and a home.Note the home is removable,i hope he doesnt put it in my driveway.Count the zeros on the price.
Mitsubishi Fuso FG Expedition Vehicle Victoria City, Victoria
jeezus. this whole expedition thing is so retarded. it's a camper for fxxxs sakes...:lol:

buy an old dodge and a camper, use the remaining 115,000 to fund your "expedition" ( which likely entails heading to the lake for the weekend.) , and keep the beer cooler full.

the 6x6 is still awesome tho. If I weren't poor, I'd probably have a unimog, that thing is kindof a close second to that.

and here's what I meant by crazy polish truck racing.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi8SlYGt0YM

Last edited:

ah hahaha i may be gone but not forgotten....currently im in Edmonton working at Edmonton Exchanger....been here for a while now....

sadly im driving a borrowed 2001 S10 and im going to be in the market for a NICE new cruiser....thinking either a 60 or a 70 would consider the right 4x if it came along but diesel of course. also have a toy p/u with a blown hg that im was planning on going up to GP and fixing on easter weekend

just bought myself a snazzy new tig welder because i had to leave my wire feed at my parents place....so i wanted to get another welder and now a truck is next on my list

ah hahaha i may be gone but not forgotten....currently im in Edmonton working at Edmonton Exchanger....been here for a while now....

sadly im driving a borrowed 2001 S10 and im going to be in the market for a NICE new cruiser....thinking either a 60 or a 70 would consider the right 4x if it came along but diesel of course. also have a toy p/u with a blown hg that im was planning on going up to GP and fixing on easter weekend

just bought myself a snazzy new tig welder because i had to leave my wire feed at my parents place....so i wanted to get another welder and now a truck is next on my list
edmonton exchanger eh! cool, i see those guys up in ft.mac quite often, look me up if you ever get up there for their installs. i'll shoot you a message next time i'm in edmonton for work.:beer:

ya thats the boys over in field services.....im in the shop burning -cutting out the shells and the odd head before it heads over to the rolls- I would love to take a field position...but ya not quite that simple

mmmmm just got my new toy :D

Last edited:

ya thats the boys over in field services.....im in the shop burning -cutting out the shells and the odd head before it heads over to the rolls- I would love to take a field position...but ya not quite that simple

mmmmm just got my new toy :D
Nice toy. Wish I had a toy like that.:crybaby:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom