Shifter Linkage Boots (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wasatchcruisers.org
I searched and couldn't find anything. I am looking for the rubber boots that cover the joints for the 3-speed column shift linkage, and it looks like the boots for the t-case linkage are the same boot.

Anyone have a source for these, I have looked at the parts fische and I can't find anywhere that they are available separately, the whole joint is available, but they are pretty pricey. The circled part in the picture is what I am looking for.

Thanks,
untitled.JPG

I imagine it comes as a part of the connector assembly 33740 or 33750, depending on which end you need

Ant, I have been looking for a couple of years including keeping my eyes open for anything close. I have 3 good ones and need the rest, including the ones for my hi/lo firewall linkage to the transfer. Hope someone responds.

i found some but it's hard to say if they will work and at $6 and $3 bucks a piece and shipping from the UK i was hesitant to try it out. I was curious if anyone else had found anything.

I will e-mail the company for dimensions and ID of the ends

http://www.sjsportscars.co.uk/index.php?mod=10

A082F4149F.jpg
A082F4166F.jpg

Last edited:
Why not try a spark plug boot?

I thought about spark plug boots but i thought they wouldn't hold grease in and keep dirt out

I ended up buying the first boot. 8 bucks a piece but shipping was like 30 bucks from England. Anyone know a place in the US that sells lotus parts. A quick trim and it fits perfect. The end is completely sealed.

1419121494753.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand why shipping would be 30 bucks? I just got some parts from France for my other car in a padded envelope for 2 Euro. You could fit 20 of these boots in the same envelope. I am glad someone found a boot that works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom