SFWDA meet and Cove Ride 1 Nov. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sorry bud, gotta sit this one out. I'm gonna use the opportunity to make some changes so picked up a new windshield yesterday with a dent free cab attached. Want the ability to roll it back onto the wheels and keep going next time. Should be back in action pretty soon. :clap:

Last edited:
Here is the list so far:
Hunter
Jason & Christopher
Rocky
Me and Spot
Andy + 1
Cory + 1
Elbert
This is the list I have, if anyone else is coming please post up.

sorry bud, gotta sit this one out. I'm gonna use the opportunity to make some changes so picked up a new windshield yesterday with a dent free cab attached. Want the ability to roll it back onto the wheels and keep going next time. Should be back in action pretty soon. :clap:

Going Exo ?

As much as I hate exo cages I'm afraid so. I guess not all of them look like jungle gym sets but it's hard to make them look good, I'm gonna try anyway. Probably gonna tube out the bed too unless I can salvage mine to a large degree.

Anyway, you guys have fun this weekend, wish i were going and drink a :beer: for me!

Stay warm guys. Gonna be frigid this weekend.

Ok to park with trail rig at that place (trail center) or would I be better served to park down by Andy's radio shop and just drive the 60 down that way tomorrow AM?

Did y'all get snow? If so that's an early one, east TN supposedly got hit pretty good...

So...??? for those that had to live vicariously through you guys how was the ride? While you guys were out wheelin' your junk I was hammerin' and weldin' on mine, worked on the truck too!

Jason....in that last little stretch of trail yesterday...sorry if I was the cause of you getting stuck. I rode ahead and was trying to figure my way forward too. I thought you guys saw me take that sharp turn to the left down that steep bank. Sorry about that.

Ok, sounds like everyone got out. I was beginning to wonder :confused:

Jason....in that last little stretch of trail yesterday...sorry if I was the cause of you getting stuck. I rode ahead and was trying to figure my way forward too. I thought you guys saw me take that sharp turn to the left down that steep bank. Sorry about that.

Ok, sounds like everyone got out. I was beginning to wonder :confused:

Yeah I dunno about that, should we trust Elbert, I mean Really?? He might be trying to cover his tracks and just left them out there for the Chupacabra sacrifice. :moon:

Search party?

Ha ha, no Elbert it wasn't your fault, I just wasn't paying attention and fell in a hole lol, just glad hunter was behind me to drag me back out.
Had a great weekend, a little cold Friday night but a campfire would have helped that. Great wheeling, even the night ride sat night. Great conversation around the fire sat night. Looking forward to the New Years ride.

I didn't get many pictures and what I did get are on my phone, I will try and get them posted.

What a great time . This was my first trip to the cove and I am looking forward to the next one . Thanks to Rodger for the Saturday night supper and Sunday morning breakfast . Thanks to Andy for the cave tour very interesting . Thanks to Jason and Christopher for some how driving their 4runner into a big ass hole . Thanks to Elbert for the fire side tales from the dark side . Thanks to Cory for keeping Hunter entertained . Last Thank You Hunter for wearing pants with no rip in the back . Oh almost forgot , Thank you Miller Lite for helping me bust out my right rear side window on my new topper Saturday night . Don't worry Cory was holding my beer so it did not spill .

THECOVE11.01.2014 046.JPG
THECOVE11.01.2014 053.JPG
THECOVE11.01.2014 035.JPG
THECOVE11.01.2014 050.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom