SOLD [SF Bay] [FJ80] Satoshi-style Grille (custom) - Local only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CJK

SILVER Star
Threads
For sale is a custom grille made by Matt of Custom Car Grilles, with a toyota emblem added. This is a one-off he made ahead testing if he wanted to build the product, which he or may not do in the future. This is grille is from an early FJ80, which is slightly smaller than the grille of an FZJ80. I discovered this AFTER the fact unfortunately :( In the pictures, you can see there is about a 1" gap around the lower valence when set in place.

One caveat — we need to test and ensure it fits the early model valence (<5 min process) :) It fit my '96 easily and I thought about keeping it, but I decided I'd rather just send him another grille to make the exact same thing, but for a late model grille.

grille_2.jpg
Grille.jpg

Last edited:
DM’d you

Reactions: CJK
Apologies for the hijack, do you have pics of the hood with the vent installed?

Thanks!

Apologies for the hijack, do you have pics of the hood with the vent installed?

Thanks!

There’s one. Is there an angle you are specifically looking for?

There’s one. Is there an angle you are specifically looking for?
Thanks, that is perfect! Not sure how aI missed that thread!

Can I ask what sort of mesh was used and how the mesh is secured into the grille frame? Was it specifically bent to curve the right way?

Can I ask what sort of mesh was used and how the mesh is secured into the grille frame? Was it specifically bent to curve the right way?

Probably would be cost-prohibitive to ship to AUS, but the website should give you plenty of ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom