September Ride - Hawk Pride, Sept 23-25? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm officially in. I've con'd a buddy into coming along as a passenger. Hope to get out of Athens by noon Friday. Damn it's a haul. How's the food selection near HP?

All you need is a pack of Cheddar Dogs and a camp fire.
:):beer:

I'm officially in. I've con'd a buddy into coming along as a passenger. Hope to get out of Athens by noon Friday. Damn it's a haul. How's the food selection near HP?

No idea but looking at google maps it looks like it's fairly close to some sort of culture.

@FJCRAWLER @BGarcia88FJ62

You guys read my mind. Now I just need to get Ted to buy me some cheddar dogs and fab me up some roasting sticks. :hmm:

Muscle Shoals looks like it's nearby - gotta be some good Blues and BBQ.

@FJCRAWLER @BGarcia88FJ62

You guys read my mind. Now I just need to get Ted to buy me some cheddar dogs and fab me up some roasting sticks. :hmm:

here ya go buddy!

human-hot-dog-cooker2.jpg

Lol, that is amazing, and only Ted would know where to find an anatomical stick man weenee roasting stand....

Anyone else having problems with gas shortages? Probably too soon to worry about it but i had to hit 5 gas stations this evening before finding any.

Anyone else having problems with gas shortages? Probably too soon to worry about it but i had to hit 5 gas stations this evening before finding any.

Quit adding to the panic :flipoff2: With that said I really hope they get the supply back online. Should we switch to a closer destination? AOP, the cove, Hale all would drop a pretty good chunk of miles off.

Just left AOP , station there are out or running out.

Hell even got diesel all jacked up.

Quit adding to the panic :flipoff2: With that said I really hope they get the supply back online. Should we switch to a closer destination? AOP, the cove, Hale all would drop a pretty good chunk of miles off.

Hale Mountain has been on my radar for awhile and would love to hit it but don't really wanna change, frankly not much difference if there's no gas anyway. That said, I don't expect there's gonna be an issue come mid next week so let's see how it plays out.

Prices are a little crazy in Marietta, but small privately owned gas stations still have gas, as well as chevron's.

bump, pretty good crowd I think.

Rocky
John
Randy
Ryan
Al
Nick
Sidney
Tony + butty :flipoff2:
Me
Teqiddiot (sorry, forgot name)

That's 11, damn.

from what I'm gathering departure times are all over the place from Fri morning to Sat morning so caravans might be a little tough to arrange.

As of right now I'm planning to get out of here with John and Randy Friday morning but that's work dependent. I have a project in Woodstock to wrap up and might end up leaving from there Friday mid-day to afternoon.

Oh balls, I didn't even see you just posted. Sweetness, good to see all is still a go!

P.S. It's Ian, and no worries I struggle with names, faces, places and just about everything else lol.

@CID 96 Sidney - will you throw my water bottle in with your stuff? Also pm incoming.

Looking forward to it. Hell, at this point we might all get stranded over there waiting for them to turn the pipe back on.

Thanks goodness this happened before the ride. Thanks for the quick diagnosis today Ted. :beer:

View attachment 1325238

Yeah I rock don't I! :rainbow:

Anyway, checked the trailer this morning and turns out I need a tire so gotta resolve that now. :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom