September Club Run - Saddleback Peak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since we weren't able to have our previously planned AAT workday this past weekend, Rich Petrulio graciously offered to lead a September Club Run on Saturday, September 23, up Maple Springs Road/Main Divide 3S04 to Saddleback Peak. The meeting time and place will be 9:00 AM at the entrance to Blackstar Canyon Road, from Silverado Canyon Road, next to the Christmas Tree farm so we can caravan up Silverado Canyon to the trailhead. This will probably be a half-day run, unless you decide to explore more of the Main Divide trails up there.

If you're planning to attend, will you please check in on this thread? Thanks, and hope you can make it!

I'll be there!

I will be there and will inform Jud about the drive. It has been way too long since I have land cruised with the group.

My 80 is still in the shop, but I could drive my First Gen Tundra 4X4 if that would be sufficient to make this run. No lockers, but it does have a mild lift and it's been re-geared with 4.88's and 31" MT's.

My 80 is still in the shop, but I could drive my First Gen Tundra 4X4 if that would be sufficient to make this run. No lockers, but it does have a mild lift and it's been re-geared with 4.88's and 31" MT's.
If memory serves, it’s a mild trail. Your Tundra will be fine.

If memory serves, it’s a mild trail. Your Tundra will be fine.
Outside of the very last bit to get right up to all the antennas, I could drive my unlifted, unlocked, street tire Prius up there IIRC.

Since we weren't able to have our previously planned AAT workday this past weekend, Rich Petrulio graciously offered to lead a September Club Run on Saturday, September 23, up Maple Springs Road/Main Divide 3S04 to Saddleback Peak. The meeting time and place will be 9:00 AM at the entrance to Blackstar Canyon Road, from Silverado Canyon Road, next to the Christmas Tree farm so we can caravan up Silverado Canyon to the trailhead. This will probably be a half-day run, unless you decide to explore more of the Main Divide trails up there.

If you're planning to attend, will you please check in on this thread? Thanks, and hope you can make it!
I'm gonna join!

Son and DIL in their Tacoma will be coming too!

@Ttoner80 Lift on the Prius, not the Landcruiser. 😄

@Ttoner80 Lift on the Prius, not the Landcruiser. 😄
So this was you picking the 35’s!
IMG_7862.jpeg

Thanks to Rich and Caitlin for leading a fun day run to Santiago Peak today.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom