Send Gary Fisher a Photo and he Delivers... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.w2m.com
Anyone want one of these........$19.00 shipped.

Did a ride with Gary a few weeks ago, sent him a photo and bang pow...we have a cruiser shirt.........

Pic:
fisher.jpg
fisher.jpg

Hell year I want one.

I even ride a GF Mtn bike (Hoo Koo E Koo)

Hoo koo's rule, I converted one into a singlespeed

my hoo koo e koo got stolen. best bike i ever owned.

when my buddy and I each got bikes, he got the hoo koo e koo while I cheaped out and a Wahoo. It's decent, but I wish I'd spent the little extra money for the hkek.

yall are a bunch of bitchin mofo's.... 99.8% of the population is going to assume it is a fawkin Jeep anyway... it's close enough for gov't work.

but anywho, is it 4 wheel independent suspension? I can't see the pumpkins... :flipoff2:

some bitch, its got a drop hitch, 2 gas cans on the back and the fxxxing license plate is in the wrong spot..I have no idea how that bike is staying in place....

Im gonna call Gary and Bitch em out...:D :rolleyes:

some bitch, its got a drop hitch, 2 gas cans on the back and the fxxxing license plate is in the wrong spot.

Im gonna call Gary and Bitch em out...:D :rolleyes:

Its not bitching, its consructive critism, I seriously think who ever drew it up from him did not use your photo, that is a Land Rover.

gbs-06.jpg

I want one. Is brown the only color?

I have a Paragon built with prestige tubing (does anybody use that anymore) that is ready for a second re-build or permanent retirement....maybe I need a price quote from you on a new x-country bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom