Selling a few rare parts a few rare parts: cable locker, Non-US hardtop... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a running 2F w/all the smog...

it was running fine before I started the frame off restoration. I believe the truck had 90,000 miles on it. The 81 2F has all of the emissions, but it's missing the carb (sold it) & the EGR valve was damaged during the moving process from one storage to another. The engine was pretty tight. I recall doing a compression test & all of the cylinders were close to 140-ish. I have a complete engine gasket kit as well that will go with the engine. How does $750.00 sound?

Yeah... it didn't grow any legs & walk off. I probably should have had some signs with prices. I might have had better luck selling the item. Standing next to my truck might have been a plus also, but I was out enjoying the other cruisers. I did sell my tires, but I went home with the differentials. They are 4:11 diff's I bought from Specter Off Road a while back as a front & rear set. It was the only way to get the control levers, & another cable locker. That's how I ended up with 3 cable lockers. I should probably hold onto it as a working spare.

I'm looking into some prices on machine work for my block, My dear old Dad thinks a rebuild is the way to go. I am bit indifferent to doing that as I'm the type that will... Well since I'm doing this I should probably go for a balance and well since I'm doing the balance might as well..... hey you all know what I'm talking about.

Let me get back to you on that 81 2F, I dont care about any smog crap as this truck will be run on historic or street rod tags. NO INSPECTION OR EMISSIONS!! IN MD.!!!

Thanks Super.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom