For Sale Section 200- ConFerr Hi-lift jack base (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup. 818-953-9230.:)

ConFerr Hi-lift jack base

I"ll take one of the "ConFerr Hi-lift jack base" if you still have one.

PM Sent.

ConFerr Hi-lift jack base

I have not received any reply from you -

I"ll take one of the "ConFerr Hi-lift jack base" if you still have one.

Do you still have any of the "ConFerr Hi-lift jack base"?

PM Sent.

I have bumped the thread. I would not have done so if I didn't have something to sell. Unfortunately, because it is posted in an online forum, people think that I am comfortable with handling the complete transaction online when I am not.:frown:

I have listed my phone number for a reason. Despite my best efforts to control it, there are 377 PMs in my box already. VIrtually anyone who has contacted me will state that my response has been 'call me'. That is why it's also in my sig line.

Tnank you for your cooperation:)

Another sold today! Maybe this won't take as long as I thot!

I actually got to use mine! We needed to jack up the front of a Disco in Utah this year on soft sand. Used 2 bolts to hold it to the base of the hi-lift. Worked great with 10x the cool factor of the Hi-Lift Offroad base (also an excellent product).

Bump for Mark. For eveyone else: you should buy one of these historical and functional pieces. For this price, you can't go wrong.

How much shipped to Houston, TX? Thanks

Saving one for me, yes ? I'll pick it up when I get behind the Burbank curtain

While my son was down here helping me organize the shop a couple of weeks ago we found two more of these, so...bump!

I’ll take one Mark.

So much for that!

Up.

Mark... I'll take one... Plus I need a bunch of other stuff you may have...

How do I get in touch with you?

Per my sig line, please leave a voicemail. And if you leave a list of what else you’re after, I’ll be better prepared when I call you back. :)

BTW, aren’t you the guy that blew me off on buying the FJ60 tub?

BTW, aren’t you the guy that blew me off on buying the FJ60 tub?

I was wondering if you were pissed at me or something... Yeah. That was me, but to be honest, I thought I communicated that I was interested but couldn't pull the trigger due to logistics and ability to store it. I apologize if I did not communicate that correctly. If I remember, I even tried to put you in touch with someone else that was interested since I couldn't complete the transaction... Not sure how that panned out, but again, I apologize if you felt that I jerked you around. I've been on the forum for a long time and hope that I have maintained a good reputation and again am sorry for any hard feelings.

Sorry... Was on mobile and the sig lines don't show... Turn the phone sideways and they show up... Will call you Monday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom