For Sale Section 060-Early Carb Cooling Fans-SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Found two behind the parking brake parts, one behind the locking hubs, and one with the roof rack clamps. :doh: Fit 75-77FJ40 and 55. $125.00 plus the ride. No PMs please.
BE7DBA7B-1AF7-4350-B4A4-64784E444B33.jpeg

Why did I think of you when writing this wanted part, you always have something good. Yeah that's a fair price, what I need to do is ask you what the cage size is so I can make sure it will fit. As it is a RHD not real sure. Maybe post a picture of the area with measurements and you can tell me. I would believe that they all work and if it's a deal I will go for the right top one as it looks not so bent or anything.
Thanks

Found two behind the parking brake parts, one behind the locking hubs, and one with the roof rack clamps. :doh: Fit 75-77FJ40 and 55. $125.00 plus the ride. No PMs please.View attachment 1612136
Any available? Also do you have a picture of the wire hookup? We believe the wire in the engine bay is random and empty due to their being a fan previously. Thanks

1. They are still available.
2. I have no recollection of how they are connected; I pulled them all out of vehicles over 25 years ago.
3. I have no pictures of how they mount; see above.

I will take one. Are they all working? The best one seems to be either the far right or the bottom. Dm me to figure shipping out!

1. that picture was taken four years ago! I have no idea whats in the box at this point. But I do know that I found two more units along the way.
2. Per my sig line, please leave a voicemail at my shop to follow up. I will call you when I get there. Thanks.😊

Last edited:
Any available? Also do you have a picture of the wire hookup? We believe the wire in the engine bay is random and empty due to their being a fan previously. Thanks
Not sure if this would be of any help to you, it's the best picture I have before I removed mine. From everything I can tell this was stock too.

1650306098320.png

Not sure if this would be of any help to you, it's the best picture I have before I removed mine. From everything I can tell this was stock too.

View attachment 2985543
Any reason you removed it? It’s hard to tell where the wiring goes back to. I’m going to take a picture of the engine bay tomorrow to show the extra wire we have.

This is the OE connector on a 8/77 California spec 40. You can see it ties in to that part of the harness right there.

PXL_20220419_232216876.jpg
PXL_20220419_232208756.jpg

Will tomorrow morning work? 9:30am? If not then Friday will also work
I am out of the office for a land use meeting this morning; Friday should work fine,😊

Up.

Several more still available.😊

What are the dimensions? Not to sure if it will fit my 82 that has no cooling fan/blower.
Thanks

BE7DBA7B-1AF7-4350-B4A4-64784E444B33.jpeg

What are the dimensions? Not to sure if it will fit my 82 that has no cooling fan/blower.
Thanks

View attachment 3222909
The cage is 9" across. Though you didn't ask, I would recommend the later model fan. It is less obtrusive. Fits just inside the driver's side cowl vent, above the kick vent.

7D56B9D1-CEC1-4A78-B7A0-831371B6AA7E.jpeg

AND its cheaper: $100 plus the ride.

9" will check the area for clearance. Being a RHD 45 things are a bit different in the engine compartment.

Thanks Mark

Up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom